Statue Iron Studios BDS Art Scale 1/10 - Avengers: Endgame

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do it, do it, u know u want to...what's a few months of getting *questionable* food from dollar stores and telling everyone Christmas is cancelled - ART is FOREVER:devil

Srsly - even tho luv my little Wakanda group, and keeping all anyway - yeah, it's not THAT cheap:(. Tho EG Bucky IMO is a positive bargain:thud:.

But the DS I ordered wasn't:( - I don't mean WORTH really. IS is doing stellar work.:thud:

I'm tallying up the damage $$$$ am sure Rocket and WM are gonna be on the higher side.:horror

But I had to drop the idea of 1/4 Thor and 1/4 IM. Other of the 1/10s may not make the cut. Plus looks like some of these may arrive around the holidays $$$$:horror.

So I'm just gonna act like I am paying for these this summer w. SSC gift cards or other. Sure hope there are some delays too! I'd love to get another IW Hulk - IMO such a great Hulk - but some extra pieces like that, for me, are just gonna hafta wait or get passed over, like picking up Okoye. Oh well, am sure IS will do more with the next BP movie.

No kidding...these are good deals but it adds up when ur ordering like 10 of them:lol I am still in for 1/4 Cap and Thor. I just need to get off my ass and sell some of my collection. Basically my entire collection is boxed up for now. I just need to go to my storage and do a cataloging of what I don't want anymore and sell those pieces. That should easily cover what I'm trying to buy now. But man, selling statues is such a chore that it takes a herculean effort on my part to actually do it:lol

I don't care for that character(s). I don't think Iron Studios likes them either because this is the first one showing a sloppy paint job. These will end up being on clearance, like the Chitari Hot Toys figures.

man what's the hold up on Black Widow!?

License approval and for Red Skull too tho he's a pass for me. Outrider tho - amazing creepy design. I'd like two. I'd like to know how much WM and Rocket will be, and Thor first tho.

License approval and for Red Skull too tho he's a pass for me. Outrider tho - amazing creepy design. I'd like two. I'd like to know how much WM and Rocket will be, and Thor first tho.

Guessing both of those with be in the $150-160 range. WM and Rocket due to their size and complexity and Thor will probably get a deluxe treatment...

Pulled the pin and bought Nebula. I was going to stick with the Hot Toys version, but in usual HT fashion i've still probably got a 2 year wait for that to arrive.
Looks fantastic, and with only my second Iron Studios piece, they are quickly becoming a favourite.

Added Wasp for lulz.

ISnebula2.jpg

ISwasp1.jpg

Wish they did a outrider two pack and one of the was running

Yeah, and one without the head spikes re IW, and without the "A" symbol easier to mix up with my IW pieces. But I can make it work. These creep me out in comics and film - I really wish HT or Neca had put them out, I wanted to have one just looking out over a high shelf at visitors LOL.:cool:

Pulled the pin and bought Nebula. I was going to stick with the Hot Toys version, but in usual HT fashion i've still probably got a 2 year wait for that to arrive.
Beautiful pieces. Happy I got a chance to get Wasp. Yeah, by the time I get IW HT Bucky it will be like when I finally got Ragnarok HT Loki - forgot I ordered after a 2 year wait.

Edit: Annnd Falcon ordered out of SSC. Shame none of the coupons:monkey2. Gorgeous luv:love all the dirt on him:love and the way IS is putting out torsos with a lot of movement.

Back