Statue Iron Studios: Avengers Endgame: Thor 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need fat Thor in my life right now. Lol!! He honestly turned out way better then I thought.

I need fat Thor in my life right now. Lol!! He honestly turned out way better then I thought.

He turned out really nice and every now and then, I get the urge to order him. Then, I keep thinking (hoping?) that a thinned out Thor Love and Thunder version may be coming and I stop.

He turned out really nice and every now and then, I get the urge to order him. Then, I keep thinking (hoping?) that a thinned out Thor Love and Thunder version may be coming and I stop.

Yeah, thanks to these stellar pics and what looks like a stellar statue - really had to have a talk with myself $$$$. But I wanna try waiting. This one does look SO good tho:monkey2

So I bought the new IS 1/4 Thor and it really bothered me that he comes with a black cape (based on Endgame) and from the second I POed him I knew I will send the cape for a repaint.

The two most important symbols in Thor for me are red cape and metallic arms and when he arrived I saw that his arms were not well painted.

The minute Thor arrived I turned to my friend to repaint the cape and the arms, and on the way he fixed other things like the wooden handle of the Stormbreaker which he added some highlights..

So here he is the perfect 1/4 MCU Thor I always wanted!
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
7.jpg

So I bought the new IS 1/4 Thor and it really bothered me that he comes with a black cape (based on Endgame) and from the second I POed him I knew I will send the cape for a repaint.

The two most important symbols in Thor for me are red cape and metallic arms and when he arrived I saw that his arms were not well painted.

The minute Thor arrived I turned to my friend to repaint the cape and the arms, and on the way he fixed other things like the wooden handle of the Stormbreaker which he added some highlights..

So here he is the perfect 1/4 MCU Thor I always wanted!

Looks really great. The red looks very well done! I wouldn't risk it with my own 1/4 Thor, but I'm also more interested in an accurate Endgame representation. Hats off to you for the bold move to make this statue represent exactly what you wanted. Awesome job! :clap

Looks really great. The red looks very well done! I wouldn't risk it with my own 1/4 Thor, but I'm also more interested in an accurate Endgame representation. Hats off to you for the bold move to make this statue represent exactly what you wanted. Awesome job! :clap

Thanks buddy, I was scared to repaint him but... the hardest choices require the strongest wills :lol

With the news of a 1/4 Queen Studios Civil War Holland Spiderman I am actually considering Thor now. The statue looks to have turned out nicely, I'm just not a fan of his overweight physique. The other thing holding me back from being a completist with this line that I am not a huge fan of the Mark 85 armor. If the Sideshow Mark 7 statue turns out well in production I'll probably get that.

With the news of a 1/4 Queen Studios Civil War Holland Spiderman I am actually considering Thor now. The statue looks to have turned out nicely, I'm just not a fan of his overweight physique. The other thing holding me back from being a completist with this line that I am not a huge fan of the Mark 85 armor. If the Sideshow Mark 7 statue turns out well in production I'll probably get that.

I think if you?re on the fence, you might want to wait a bit longer and see what other statues are up Queen Studios? sleeve.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So it fat thor worth the 800 bucks or whatever it is with taxes and shipping? I have cap and thanos already and was planing on buying ironman but not sure about fat thor. I know the position of his axe hides the stomach From the front but what about the side view

I think if you?re on the fence, you might want to wait a bit longer and see what other statues are up Queen Studios? sleeve.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Unless they get an avenger movie license sadly there will be no thor since he was not in CW. If i knew for a fact that queen got the rights to any of the avengers movies then i wouldnt even consider this fat thor, id wait for queens 1/4 thor. Until they announce other marvel movie licenses its all pie in the sky. Knowing my luck i would buy this thor then as soon as my 30days run out queen will announce avengers license and a thor statue lol

So it fat thor worth the 800 bucks or whatever it is with taxes and shipping? I have cap and thanos already and was planing on buying ironman but not sure about fat thor. I know the position of his axe hides the stomach From the front but what about the side view

I really like him and think he was worth the money. For what it's worth, I wasn't annoyed by the portrayal in the movie, so the "fat Thor" think wasn't a deal breaker. Even in side view, his girth is pretty subtle. I think that matches how he "tightened up" a little once he went from his lounge wear to his battle gear...

Oh man ....Fat Thor cracked me up during the movie. But I don't think I'll ever buy a statue that represents that version of Thor. Nope, I refuse to.

Oh man ....Fat Thor cracked me up during the movie. But I don't think I'll ever buy a statue that represents that version of Thor. Nope, I refuse to.
The statue doesn't look very fat, it's just thor.

Back