Statue Iron Studios: Avengers Endgame: Thor 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure how big a Billy is. For reference, each of the 3 recessed shelves are almost exactly 36x36 inches.

Thanks.
The shelf for a Billy is 14.5 inches wide and 11 inches deep.
I am looking to put one statue on an individual shelf.

Thank you! My little Marvel corner is coming along nicely...

049362d564263d18b916a11e78d9fc41.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That does look terrific! You have will have all the best Marvel characters represented. Iron Man, Cap, Thor, Spidey, and the great villain Thanos. To be honest in a way I kinda regret not doing the same but I already passed on Iron Spider. I wish Iron Studios would do a 1/4 Holland Spidey from Civil War.

I'm still planning to buy Endgame Thanos but I'm thinking about going with the Sideshow Mark 7 instead of the IS Endgame Mark 85. I generally prefer the early suits. But I want to see how production treats both statues.

That does look terrific! You have will have all the best Marvel characters represented. Iron Man, Cap, Thor, Spidey, and the great villain Thanos. To be honest in a way I kinda regret not doing the same but I already passed on Iron Spider. I wish Iron Studios would do a 1/4 Holland Spidey from Civil War.

I'm still planning to buy Endgame Thanos but I'm thinking about going with the Sideshow Mark 7 instead of the IS Endgame Mark 85. I generally prefer the early suits. But I want to see how production treats both statues.

I haven’t been too impressed with Iron Studios Iron Man pieces. I have their Mark 43, 46 and now their Mark 85 on preorder, and in all honestly I much prefer Sideshows recent Mark 3 Maquette which has been their best release since the Mark 6. In between those two releases from Sideshow though have imo been terrible, including the Mark 43, Iron Patriot and their respective life size busts. So here’s hoping Sideshows Mark 7 follows the Mark 3 in quality.

I haven?t been too impressed with Iron Studios Iron Man pieces. I have their Mark 43, 46 and now their Mark 85 on preorder, and in all honestly I much prefer Sideshows recent Mark 3 Maquette which has been their best release since the Mark 6. In between those two releases from Sideshow though have imo been terrible, including the Mark 43, Iron Patriot and their respective life size busts. So here?s hoping Sideshows Mark 7 follows the Mark 3 in quality.

Definitely waiting to see in hand reviews of the 7 before buying for the reasons you mentioned. Also apprehensive about the heavy use of light up functions on it. Generally not a strong suit of Sideshow or really most collectible companies for that matter.

Definitely waiting to see in hand reviews of the 7 before buying for the reasons you mentioned. Also apprehensive about the heavy use of light up functions on it. Generally not a strong suit of Sideshow or really most collectible companies for that matter.

I’ve had light leakage issues on all my Iron Studios Iron Man pieces, including the 1/6 scale Mark 45. But my IS 1/4 scale Mark 46 was by far the worst, where it looked like a lamp shade in a completely dark room. Whereas the Mark 3 from Sideshow was perfect, at least where the light ups were concerned.

I?ve had light leakage issues on all my Iron Studios Iron Man pieces, including the 1/6 scale Mark 45. But my IS 1/4 scale Mark 46 was by far the worst, where it looked like a lamp shade in a completely dark room. Whereas the Mark 3 from Sideshow was perfect, at least where the light ups were concerned.

Yes the Mark 3 has good light ups, I have it too. Just wish there was arc reactor detail. I also have the Sideshow Darth Maul and my light up saber is finicky. Some folks have had theirs stop working altogether. A common problem with collectibles i suppose but a very annoying one on items that cost $600+ which cannot be fixed.

He just arrived and looks fantastic! Even more anxious to complete the set with Tony!

7fca716c6b7b0f5f7a73a2f191beab03.jpg

5424ee9a4c32ff3d463a6a4160051e6d.jpg

7b61bae8167a31b48c1070c80ef17cb8.jpg

Wow [emoji2956] magnificent display! Great pics and it looks so clean with the lightening and space. Congrats! Also love the picture frame above the statues, may I ask you where you got it?

Wow [emoji2956] magnificent display! Great pics and it looks so clean with the lightening and space. Congrats! Also love the picture frame above the statues, may I ask you where you got it?

I think I got it off of Etsy. Been a long while so don?t remember for sure. Look up endgame portal scene and I think you?ll find it

Thanks.

I think the 11 inch depth is the problem in this case. Both Thor and Cap are a little deeper at around 13-14 inches. However the base is pretty small footprint-wise and would fit. You?d just have some perilous overhang

Thanks.

I have about 10 1/4 scale pieces on top of 42” Billy bookcases. I like the height because it puts me eye to eye with the statues.

A warning, though, Billy’s shelves bend under too much weight.

I think the 11 inch depth is the problem in this case. Both Thor and Cap are a little deeper at around 13-14 inches. However the base is pretty small footprint-wise and would fit. You?d just have some perilous overhang

I have about 10 1/4 scale pieces on top of 42” Billy bookcases. I like the height because it puts me eye to eye with the statues.

A warning, though, Billy’s shelves bend under too much weight.

Thanks for all the information.

Iron Man! I'm ready for him to be here as well. I really like that Thanos angry face! I have my helmeted "stoic" look on him currently but might be time to switch up. I also have a canvas of that poster in the back. It's a beauty!

Do you think we will have Iron Man in July or September?

Back