Statue Iron Studios: Avengers Endgame: Thor 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone gotten an actual shipping notice for this yet?

Nope. I haven't gotten the typical "charging in a week" notice from Sideshow, so I assume these production pieces are early releases in Hong Kong or Brazil. None the less, this means he's hopefully less than a month away from joining Cap on the shelf!

Nope. I haven't gotten the typical "charging in a week" notice from Sideshow, so I assume these production pieces are early releases in Hong Kong or Brazil. None the less, this means he's hopefully less than a month away from joining Cap on the shelf!

Alright, thanks for responding. I too, have not gotten one but rewatched Infinity War and Endgame this past weekend and got hyped!

Got my charging notice from Sideshow! It?ll be charged Monday. Hopefully it will ship soon after!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

giphy.gif

I don't have a meme of three people high fiving...but if I did! Let's go, indeed!

Indeed! Looking forward to have this Thor as my only MCU representation. The only statue that I?m m still undecided is the mark 85 I did not preorder it yet

Indeed! Looking forward to have this Thor as my only MCU representation. The only statue that I?m m still undecided is the mark 85 I did not preorder it yet

It?s a pricey one for sure but I think it?ll be a real centerpiece. IS is using automotive paint to get that metallic look and the 85 is just a great suit. Deluxe with Tony head sculpt will provide a lot of differenr display options.

giphy.gif

I’ve never particularly liked Iron Studios Mark 85 piece, but I’ve got it preordered because I’m a completionist who’s got every single 1/4 scale MCU piece that they’ve released and honestly the Mark 43 is probably their best and even that one has had issues for me.

I may end up caving in [emoji28] and order the 1/4 IM mark 85. I do have $350 sideshow rewards that can go towards it.

I do have the HT 1/4 mark 43, but may end up selling it. I really would like any company to make a 1/4 Mark 6, 7 and Mark 46 [emoji1317]. I was not a fan of SS latest offering with the mark 7, not a huge fan of the pose

I?ve never particularly liked Iron Studios Mark 85 piece, but I?ve got it preordered because I?m a completionist who?s got every single 1/4 scale MCU piece that they?ve released and honestly the Mark 43 is probably their best and even that one has had issues for me.

Let?s hope for the best! I do hope IS knocks it out the park with IM and Thor, these statues will be the centerpiece of my MCU collection

Let’s hope for the best! I do hope IS knocks it out the park with IM and Thor, these statues will be the centerpiece of my MCU collection

Given I buy quite a few DC pieces in 1/3 and 1/2 scales, my collection of 1/4 MCU pieces can’t really be considered a centrepiece (except for maybe the set of six Iron Studios Civil War pieces).

To offset this major discrepancy I’ve since decided to buy the odd MCU busts from Queen Studios like Thanos and the Mark 50, as I’m actually a much bigger Marvel than DC fan, but I just could couldn’t resist the pieces Prime 1 were releasing. I really regret not ordering their Loki, and may still get their Hulk, but I think I’ll play the waiting game to see if they release any others from the main Avengers 1 team.

I may end up caving in [emoji28] and order the 1/4 IM mark 85. I do have $350 sideshow rewards that can go towards it.

I do have the HT 1/4 mark 43, but may end up selling it. I really would like any company to make a 1/4 Mark 6, 7 and Mark 46 [emoji1317]. I was not a fan of SS latest offering with the mark 7, not a huge fan of the pose

In all honestly that Mark 43 piece from Hot Toys may actually be my current favourite Iron Man collectable (the only one I possibly see being my future favourite is the Queens Mark 50 bust that I have on preorder), and I doubt I would ever sell the piece. My next favourite would be Sideshows Mark 3 Maquette and then Hot Toys Hulkbuster. After that I’ve got a whole crop including Iron Studios Mark 43, 46 (and 85 on preorder), Hot Toys 1/4 Mark 3, Sideshow Mark 43 life size bust and a whole slew of other 1/6 scale figures etc, all of which imo don’t compare to my favourite Iron Man pieces.

And I would love if someone did another Mark 1 Statue, as I missed out on Sideshow’s first offering.

Got my shipping notification this morning! Should be here Friday! Once I have Thor, I'll be even more anxious for Iron Man to ship to complete the trio!

I got my shipping notification as well! Should have Thor on Friday here in the east coast. I may not get a chance to open it since I?ll be away for my brothers bday

Let?s hope for the best! I do hope IS knocks it out the park with IM and Thor, these statues will be the centerpiece of my MCU collection

For me this is quite literal. I have a 3 x 3 foot recessed shelf right behind my workspace that the Trio will occupy. There's an identical one on either side where EG Thanos will occupy one and IW Iron Spider will occupy the other. Should be quite nice.

For me this is quite literal. I have a 3 x 3 foot recessed shelf right behind my workspace that the Trio will occupy. There's an identical one on either side where EG Thanos will occupy one and IW Iron Spider will occupy the other. Should be quite nice.

Yes that should be awesome! I don?t have iron spider unfortunately I was too late to grab him. I jumped on the waitlist at SS but I don?t have any hopes

Back