Statue Iron studios avengers age of ultron diorama 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The price doesn't include the addition you'll need to add to your house to display this behemoth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Thor one isn't that good. Pose is ok. Could be better and face sculpt is way off. Same with captain face is off

I plan to get this Vision for my hot toys Avengers display since it has much nicer anatomy and the headsculpt is comparable to the HT version. Hope this wont be too hard to find.

-----

I plan to get this Vision for my hot toys Avengers display since it has much nicer anatomy and the headsculpt is comparable to the HT version. Hope this wont be too hard to find.-----
Easier way (and BEST IMO) is to ask @Ricardofeitoza (you can PM him here)

Thor looked like the Undertaker for a split second :lol :lol

How much is each character? I imagine it'll look pretty cool altogether. If someone made a statue of that diorama at the end of the film, that'd be pretty cool.

wow, very impressive but something was changed in the face sculpt. prototype looked great and final has a bit of a "crazy" eyes

Whoa! Nice job Iron Studios! Would love this on one of my tables...but saw the price just for Hulk!

Gotta hand it to them, awesome that they are doing dioramas! Great idea to have the optional display with HB!

As others have stated, a little off on Widow's and Thor's headscuplt. And yeah what happened to SW and QS?

Awesome piece though!

Problem with these are they are priced at $400-$500 a piece.

That's the cost of a 1/4 pf now a days.

So it's not really worth it.

Problem with these are they are priced at $400-$500 a piece.

That's the cost of a 1/4 pf now a days.

So it's not really worth it.

Apparently Brazil charges a 20% tax on this stuff too so it's even more expensive

Honestly if that cap cost $400 I don't see where it costs that much. The head sculpt is weird and doesn't scream like how he's throwing the shield. Seems more like he is opening his mouth wide like those horror films. Needless to say, the sculpt is no where near HT level so I'm not sure why they're pricing their 1/6 line so high?
Paint app is amazing, however

The actually statue is like $380

Plus shipping which is super high. At $80

So $460 for a 1/6 diorama. With 1 1/2 characters. Crazy stupid expensive

Back