Iron studios - 1:4 Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apparently so. There are more pictures over at SF with different angles. Looks great otherwise.

I guess they're still working on the balance/internal structure of the piece?

And can someone tell me what the theme/story of the base is supposed to be, that is if there is one?

c1dd23334846a08ab07a495f0d3c2567.jpg
1819356680f46a73513fb057a60fcd55.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

why the base? Looks like the weapon X base? Doesn't scream must have to me neither, especially for a big price tag on it.

I like this statue, but didn't I remember seeing many QC issues with their pieces and that they are very expensive?

Spiderman was a nightmare and I think Ironman/Captain American had their share of issues as well. Just not as bad as Spiderman.

Since Iron Studios sells Marvel through Sideshow now I think their statues will run around 600$-800$.

Spiderman was a nightmare and I think Ironman/Captain American had their share of issues as well. Just not as bad as Spiderman.

Since Iron Studios sells Marvel through Sideshow now I think their statues will run around 600$-800$.

Since then Iron Studios have released at least 4x 1/4 scale pieces, and while I won't say that they're perfect as they can and do have the same type of issues any piece from Sideshow will have. But out of the last batch of statues that I have received I have been quite happy with the 1/4 Civil War MCU diorama pieces that I've added to my collection.

And unlike 'recent' Sideshow movie pieces the headsculpts are damn impressive.

I think this is pretty impressive. Is it perfect no, but if quality delivers this might be for me. I have the sideshow brown costume wolverine already and its a nice piece, would love one in yellow full sculpt without the pj look or the xm price tag. I can't speak from experience on quality for IS, 1/4 Vader is my 1st purchase from them and not due for another few months but man I hope they do it right. Definitely will consider this but first that pole has got to go, ok for figures but not a statue imo.

Right now ...I'm fine with my Blue/Yellow XM Wolverine. Still tracking this, tho ...just to see how it turns out ...and if it looks great, then perhaps order it.

But I'm more interested in Weapon X ...and will be tracking both versions from XM and IS.

Back