Iron Studios 1/4 scale Spiderman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Either that or the old "sorry we checked all our stock (lol, impossible) and we have nothing any better than what you have." statement...

Criminal!...They always pass it on to someone else! I opened a box and it was dusty like someone else had it on display...sent that crap back...full refund was granted

Criminal!...They always pass it on to someone else! I opened a box and it was dusty like someone else had it on display...sent that crap back...full refund was granted

What reasons did you tell them you wanted to return it for? Did you just call them out on it?

That sucks.

What reasons did you tell them you wanted to return it for? Did you just call them out on it?

That sucks.

Statue was dusty! and some of the parts were already connected together. I checked the instructions and yup they were somehow already connected to the statue even though they were not supposed too be. I took pictures and gave a lecture. There response was simple. "We unfortunately do not have any more replacements left, so we can offer you a full refund, or you keep the statue and we give you a $50 voucher" Took my money back.

On a side note. I have had good luck with most of the statues sideshow have sent me. Only 3 out of 12 I have had issue's with

Statue was dusty! and some of the parts were already connected together. I checked the instructions and yup they were somehow already connected to the statue even though they were not supposed too be. I took pictures and gave a lecture. There response was simple. "We unfortunately do not have any more replacements left, so we can offer you a full refund, or you keep the statue and we give you a $50 voucher" Took my money back.

That sucks man.
Shady way to do business. I can't believe they thought they could get away with that.

I couldn't believe it either! I guess they were salvaging parts that weren't broken. Just hoping not everyone has a good eye.

Wow.....Speechless.

smh.

Yeah that was my statue. ..i returned 1-2 weeks after i got it , page 117 i have a picture of the stairs with the number

Lol u read it but i thought he was being serious hahaha...good to know he didnt get it though even though it was a good shape

Back