Iron Studios 1/4 scale Spiderman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I broke down and pre-ordered one.
I think this is one of those piece's that when people see it in person it will blow their minds just by the sheer size of it and all that it has going on.
Says it's coming out in July.
I wonder what the Edition Size will be on it?

1000 sir

Base overwhelms IMO... I also hate the pose... Legs are up just too high.. Works for a single comic panel but not in a statue.. If you like the pose and base and have it ordered.... CONGRATS!!!!!

Let me change what I said about the pose. He looks good when looking straight on at Spidey. I don;t like how he looks from any other angle.. Not that it matters what I think :)

Will be cool to see the in hand pics!!

i agree and i dont have him in PO yet, i still thinking :p also i have SSC spiderman in PO already so lets see, thx u for the tips

every Spidey statue so far has always been in boring safe poses, and i'm just glad it's not ANOTHER comic statue with the capt morgan pose. spidey exploding out of the window looks great, and i agree it does look wonky from some angles they did a kick ass job trying something new.

and the new SS spidey piece did nothing new either, IMO the MM one did it better:
Spider+man+Marvel+milestone+Art+asylum+(front).png

this will be the best spiderman statue ever created imho.

I just can't pay that kind of $$ for any 1/4 scale piece. If you haven't had a statue shipped from brazil before, be prepared for a very unpleasant surprise.

ambash, you're correct, sir! This is expensive.

I don't want to pay this extreme amount for a statue, means to afford it or not. But it's Spidey and I'd regret not having it. No regrets lifestyle over here!

Who knows when I'll get the new sideshow PF, I should've Full Payed and I'd be getting it now but I Flexed for no particular reason...so the fact I already have the old Comiquette and Iron Spidey, and this IS to look forward to...so much Spidey goodness already in house and on the way, it makes this #1 Spidey-Fan feel better about the sideshow wait.

If the Canadian dollar was close to par, I would bite. But an almost 40% exchange rate and then another 13% in taxes makes this my most regrettable pass. Hopefully I will be able to score one down the road when the Canadian dollar isn't in the toilet.

In the meantime, I will salivate at everyone's pics : )

The statue as a whole is very busy, but it adds more to the story Iron Studios is trying to show/tell.

Busy base is definately not a problem for me...like you mention, it just adds to the story that the statue is portraying...i certainly can't wait for mine! Now bring on the XM and Prime 1 Spidey's!!! :yess:

I'm with you guys. I am firmly in the camp of these statues telling a story. I love the intricacies and details.

Hi guys!

I still have some pieces available for PO. If you still haven't gotten one feel free to PM me! I also still have some AOU Captain America 1/4 and only 2 AOU Iron Man 1/4 in stock. Also have 1 Magneto vs Sentinel 1/6 Diorama and some Hulkbuster 1/6 statues.

How much is this thing? It's huge! First AoU Cap, now this, is Iron Studios wiping the floor with Sideshow PFs?

Sucks that Sideshow has this now. It will be cheaper even losing the NRD I paid to secure one from Brazil...

Sucks that Sideshow has this now. It will be cheaper even losing the NRD I paid to secure one from Brazil...

I'm pretty bothered about this right now. Never imagined SSC would have this for sale, and for 750$ at that. I'm sure shipping will be what 30$-40$? Not sure how much your NRD was.

The game has changed. This is in my price range now. Need XM to get on track and sell through SS. Great news.

Back