Iron Studios 1/4 scale Spiderman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm actually glad it's $750 and not $799 because anything above $750 will be heavily taxed for us Australians. The shipping quote is very high but expected being bigger than my Wolf Predator box. The piece itself is quite unique even though it doesn't tie in with the Cuval War movie lol maybe Iron Studios are still planning another Spidy for that movie? Would not be surprised at all

Shipped! Which is great since I can now have it at the end of next week since I'm on the East Coast.

Dang. Hopefull mine ships today as well. If it does I'll get it Monday or Tuesday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine shipped get Tuesday. Will make unboxing video and pics

Awesome news. Really hoping I get a shipped email too. Going out of town next Thursday for a week and would really suck to not get a chance to see it before I leave.

I didn't get email yet. But just checked my order and it showed shipped with tracking.

I didn't get email yet. But just checked my order and it showed shipped with tracking.

Good thinking. Just checked my account and it says shipped. Should be here Wednesday night.

Thanks for that email ssc.

EDIT: ssc must be reading this thread. I just got the shipping email :lol

Back