Iron Studios 1/4 Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Secret Compass is around $30-$40 cheaper then BBTS.com is with the 1:10 statues...

I think someone did mention in Statue Forums that they emailed BBTS.com and they said they would not be carrying the 1:4 Vader statue... But with everything they might change their mind .... But so far it's not up on their website...

Yes I read the same thing

IS still in negotiations with SSC .. so there is still hope for the ones who missed out on SC

This is a pretty damn good price if you consider that this is Star Wars (so instantly overpriced) and how expensive the most recent PF's are.

Gonna wait to see how/if this becomes available in Europe though, with the current exchange rate + taxes, no way I'm ordering it from Sideshow.

Congrats to everyone getting it.

I don't really have a definitive Vader piece, and this has the potential to be every bit of that. Very menacing pose with a great base and good switch out pieces.

Great news! I may grab one of these if the production pieces turn out good. Already have the new PF and have life size bust coming but don't think I can have too much Vader

Back