Iron Studios 1/4 Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I swear I thought you had that in your collection. In any event, it is a great piece. I got mine directly from Attakus. I don't remember what year it was, but I do know my credit card statement for it was in Francs. They weren't even on the Euro at that point!
I love it still? I also think it was the best Vader statue UNTIL the Iron Studios one topped it.

I only had the 1/10 one. The MSRP on 1/5 Attakus Vader v.1 was 500, and I got mine for 100 more. Excellent price considering they are going now for double that.

Better late than never but I've finally got one of these in my collection and I was able to pick it up for under retail as well.
Great statue.
af73db36286be252edbc21e1a65bd764.jpg

Last edited:
Deedzy, did you try all poses? Which is your fav in the end, the one on pic above?

Yeah buddy I do prefer the pose above but I'm also quite partial to the switch out with both hands on the lightsaber but space is at a premium at the moment in my little display area and the saber gets in the way of the television!

Congrats Deedzy!

Absolutely love this piece - for me, a definitely grail, and draws a heap of attention from everyone that comes around.

Yeah buddy I do prefer the pose above but I'm also quite partial to the switch out with both hands on the lightsaber but space is at a premium at the moment in my little display area and the saber gets in the way of the television!

In my case my favorite pose with the lightsaber was also the only one possible in the cabinet where I displayed him, so I guess I was lucky :) But in fact all poses are cool with this statue, and the best thing is that you can change it whenever you want

Anyone knows some reliable online stores where this piece still is available (besides ebay)??

Better late than never but I've finally got one of these in my collection and I was able to pick it up for under retail as well.
Great statue.
af73db36286be252edbc21e1a65bd764.jpg

I had mine in that pose for the past year... Finally changed it to Saber in one hand and force Choke arm as the other option.. Very bad ass.

Freaking love this statue.

Yep it''s so good with it's green eyes, oversized cape and weird hand/lightsaber poses. Seriously who walks around with their hand or saber outstretched like that?....

I just received the Hot Toys 1/4 Darth Vader figure and it is awesome. It is more accurate than the Iron Studios Vader, but in the end Iron Studios remains my favorite Vader statue/figure in scale, it is simply so impressive than you cannot pass by it and not catch your eyes. IS is even better in my eyes than the recently acquired Attakus Vader 1, which many consider a grail on its own. Iron Studios Vader is still king in my books

Hot-Toys-Darth-Vader-Quarter-Scale-Figure-24.jpg

I just received the Hot Toys 1/4 Darth Vader figure and it is awesome. It is more accurate than the Iron Studios Vader, but in the end Iron Studios remains my favorite Vader statue/figure in scale, it is simply so impressive than you cannot pass by it and not catch your eyes. IS is even better in my eyes than the recently acquired Attakus Vader 1, which many consider a grail on its own. Iron Studios Vader is still king in my books

Hot-Toys-Darth-Vader-Quarter-Scale-Figure-24.jpg

Agreed. The Hot Toys Vader is fantastic but my eyes are drawn to the IS every time I sit down in my collection room. It just has a presence that is hard to beat.

Yep it''s so good with it's green eyes, oversized cape and weird hand/lightsaber poses. Seriously who walks around with their hand or saber outstretched like that?....
I dunno but I've never seen the pose from the premium format in any of the films either.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

The Attakus v1 Vader was king, until the IS dethroned it. The HT 1/4 scale is incredible, but the IS beats it.

I agree. Now that I own all these three Vaders, in my books Iron Studios Vader is #1, Attakus Vader I is #2, and Hot Toys 1/4 Vader is #3. All three are great pieces in the end.

Back