Iron Studios 1/4 Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thing is fetching almost $1500 on eBay. Brand new

Once the new ones are all opened and on people’s shelves the preowned ones will go up just the same.

Give it a year or 2.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't intend to sell mine. Never did. This statue is here to stay, and no Hot Toys figure nor Sideshow statue will replace it. Even my girl loves it and considers it very impressive, and she doesn't have the same opinion about other pieces I have.

I don't intend to sell mine. Never did. This statue is here to stay, and no Hot Toys figure nor Sideshow statue will replace it. Even my girl loves it and considers it very impressive, and she doesn't have the same opinion about other pieces I have.

Yeah, I almost considered it when the HT 1/4 was announced. Just to free up money to buy other things and basically still have a 1/4 Vader.

Glad I changed my mind.

They got the proportions just right on his suit and the mask. It’s near perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

42794129745_ab26bb67bd_b.jpg

42794124325_d46d2087da_b.jpg

The IS Vader cape is big, but you can fold it properly with a bit of patience. And if using a steamer to remove the creases it will look simply superb, especially with the cool subtle snow weathering (wish this type of subtle weathering was used for Mythos Vader).

Get it before it is too late!! Well worth it

I'm on the waitlist. I was waiting for Sideshow to refund another purchase before I ordered this. It sold out the day I got my refund annoyingly so I jumped straight on the list. I'm still holding out the slightest hope that it might still convert even though I don't realistically expect it to at this stage. If/when they cancel my WL, I'll look elsewhere.

The cape can be easily adjusted if you want to take a bit of time. But a weird pose like the Opera Vader PF or Football Vader PF cannot be adjusted unless you smash the whole thing ;)

Back