Iron Studios 1/4 Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You happen to know when and around what time you got on the wailist? My brother saw mine and decided to try and purchase his first statue. Sadly it was waitlisted by the time he tried to purchase.

According to the email my time was Sat 2017-11-04 12:00 AM

Nice job on the conversion!
Hi guys, I completed the DC to AC conversion...He now powers all LED's with a single switch. SO much better than burning through batteries, and having to mess with turning on his chest and belt separately. This video shows how I did this, and may help to give you guys ideas on how to power him up permanently.

Understandable. Please let me know if you do. Would be greatly appreciated, either way thanks for making the video in case I get ballsy. Also I love metal, I turned it up lol
Great video Brutal! :clap
I don't think I've got the electrical talent to tackle this, but I might learn & try it...... one day.
I'm definitely gonna get the felt foot pads though. THAT, I can do :) I thought it strange that it didn't come with them.
Great Job man!
I could also do this.
Now I have never done it before but I know electrical. I do lots of lighting and in my remodeling. I've never soldered circuitry but I do install shower valves, so I know how to solder from soldering copper.
I plan to leave him in this pose anyways as well. Works for me!
I just need that circuit board..
That's awesome burtial. Well done man!
Nice job on the conversion!

Thanks guys! If I can find some extra ones laying around, I may just send out boards to those who want them to do this themselves. I'll look around on Monday. It's nice switching to AC though...even after buying new batteries, they started to fade after about 5-6 hours.

Thanks guys! If I can find some extra ones laying around, I may just send out boards to those who want them to do this themselves. I'll look around on Monday. It's nice switching to AC though...even after buying new batteries, they started to fade after about 5-6 hours.

That would be awesome of you. I want to do the conversion and that seems like the only issue I would have is the board.

For those who have purchased from Australia, how much did this set you back with delivery and custom fees if any?

Has anybody else on the waitlist for this got the bar thing that shows how likely a conversion is? I havn't. I'm wondering if it indicates that these may be batches and that they are expecting more...

Has anybody else on the waitlist for this got the bar thing that shows how likely a conversion is? I havn't. I'm wondering if it indicates that these may be batches and that they are expecting more...

I was told they’re getting very small batches from IS

But from they said over the phone, the batches were very small and limited.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great job on that DC conversion. That is very cool. If you happen to come across any extra boards, I'd gladly take one off your hands. It might take me a bit, but I could probably fumble my way through it.

I'm surprised people are having problems with the arm fit. I found mine to be really strong connection, it's not going anywhere. The dual lightsaber arms are a pain to get in place and remove although at least you know they are secure once they are in.

Some pictures I took a few days ago:

Back