Iron Studios 1/4 Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Special thanks to all the amazing reviews and photos from everyone. I literally ordered mine at 9.30pm PST (less than 6 hours ago) and it looks like I might have snagged one of the last ones!

"Thank the maker." :)

PS: Damn you MYC - I sold all my 1/4's except the Boba Surfer and because of yours and JAWS words of awe, you've sucked me back in! :gah:

A friend of mine is interested in this and asking about the size of the statue - can anyone help with these measurements please: total height, depth and width

You didn't get one yourself JK? I thought you would have been all over this one?

It looks great, but I find my lack of display space disturbing.

I know the feeling, sir. :duff

But after a couple of days of looking at all these amazing photos, I'm gonna make the room - even if I have to build an extension on the damn house :)

Since my friend is interested in these dimensions/measurements, they might help me as well to find out if I can move anything from my collection and have this displayed.

The deepest part of the base, I'm see at around 16 inches (the footprint is less, but the base "hangs" over) x by about 14 inches.
The statue itself, I'm seeing (with lightsaber) around 24 inches wide x 23 inches tall.

It's worth making room!

It seems to have been removed from searching up as well so I don’t think they have many potential available pieces of this. Extremely glad to have gotten this, I’m sure it will be in high demand.

A friend of mine is interested in this and asking about the size of the statue - can anyone help with these measurements please: total height, depth and width

And approx. 15-16 inches deep.

I went with lightsaber in one hand since Vader almost always fights one handed and then the force hand for other arm. Love this piece.

I love that display option also.. I did not think I would but it really looks great in person.

It will be two hands on Saber or this other option 99 % of the time.

I may go with the no Saber hand and the "Join me as father and son" hand the other 1% of the time.

I had a feeling this would not last the weekend. The only reason it hadn't gone waitlist before now is IS' shaky history, specifically, its poor execution of Spiderman. Obviously this statue came out great. Congrats to those that were able to snag one for $650! This is a Vader that will actually increase in value.

I had a feeling this would not last the weekend. The only reason it hadn't gone waitlist before now is IS' shaky history, specifically, its poor execution of Spiderman. Obviously this statue came out great. Congrats to those that were able to snag one for $650! This is a Vader that will actually increase in value.

I think we need to let that whole Spider-man thing go.. As far as I can tell everything else has been top notch.

I can't wait to see what's next from them.. they confirmed it's a jedi

No... we need an Ep V Yoda. Massive base since he is so small lol, Luke can be its base :)

Yes, someone’s needs to do a 1/4 scale Yoda. With a well done base it would sell well.

I can’t understand why no one has done yet in this scale, especially Sideshow.

Would sell better than the life size

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would be pretty cool if they did a dagobah base that had both snowspeeder luke and yoda on it. Cost and size would be large. Doubt it happens with the xm incoming though.

Jedi Luke that includes the Jabba's Palace gear would be cool.

Wait list in 1 week after shipping...

cf4afac9410f7440943a70a7fdcaf7aac9a6adf2ef5d33e47cc94bafdbad2c88.jpg

Back