Statue Iron Studios 1/4 Captain America Civil War

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sale at www.popcultcha.com.au, but as it is an Australian store depending on where you are located, any savings may be marginal.

True I guess for the U.S. ers like me but so far I've got the warm fuzzies for Pop - a perfect Falcon that was shipped with mind-boggling speed and I wouldn't have had him otherwise. Plus Pop has been responsive when I've contacted them. They have a lot of stuff!:cool:

Nice clean display! :clap And it looks "extendable" too? Oh, yeah, seems like all the CW dio figures have been great:). The BP thread has more pics...well, to be honest, so far, I like the CW BP suit better too:monkey3 - tho I would have been happy anyway.

It's just gonna be so cool to have Cap:drool - hope some forum members are at upcoming SDCC and can talk to IS and share about Cap and Iron Man from this line.

Yeah!
Cant wait for the first CW cap photos to pop up the surface :rotfl

I wonder why this says it's now estimated to arrival in July instead of June on Sideshow's page, but Sideshow hasn't sent out any emails saying the piece is delayed and no longer arriving in June?

Guys!!!! just got this mail from sideshow right now !!!!

Your Captain America Ant-Man Statue will be arriving into our warehouse in approximately 8 days. Your card will be charged for your order on Friday, July 7, 2017.

BAMMMMM

Please post as many photos as you can when you guys/gals get the piece in.

I'll have to contact my retailer to find out when they're expecting it in as I was hoping they would have it in stock by now; as I believe Popcultcha (Australia) received Falcon, Winter Soldier and maybe Black Panther prior to Sideshow receiving their stock allotment.

Guys!!!! just got this mail from sideshow right now !!!!

Your Captain America Ant-Man Statue will be arriving into our warehouse in approximately 8 days. Your card will be charged for your order on Friday, July 7, 2017.

BAMMMMM

Just in time to celebrate Spidey Homecoming with - sort of.:cool: Hope my winning streak with this line continues:panic:

I just pre ordered this, I've been wanting a nice Captain America statue. I would have loved to got the one from Age of Ultron. I really hope this turns out as nice as that one. I have to admit I really love the little Ant-Man. Lol!

Your Captain America Ant-Man Statue item will be arriving into our warehouse in a few days. It is scheduled to be charged to your credit card on Friday, July 7, 2017.

I just can't get over my own *drama and angst* w. these pieces. And then I can't get over the *perfection and awesomeness* of the ones I already own. :love Plz let Cap be perfect, plz let Cap be perfect...:pray::lol

dio_lores_trio.jpg

Hate to be snarky but would someone at SDCC PLEASE tell Iron Studios/stores about, yah know, HI-RES vid and how to get online.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nscjgPhm5lw
:monkey3

Got the Sideshow Shipping notice... :yess:

Next Tuesday is the day! :panic:

Hope you can find time to post pics/comments? Doesn't seem to be anything online at all about Cap shipping...or pics...maybe folks too busy getting ready for SDCC.:dunno Hope everyone waiting gets stellar pieces including me!:panic::lol

Iron_studios_CaptainAmerica_quarterscaledio.jpg

fantoy_civilwar_teamcap_dio.jpg

Shipped...should be in late next week....my first 1/4 scale Cap and completing my favorite MCU trio:panic::panic::panic:

No one here has received it yet?
I ordered mine only a month ago and i'm getting this on this Wednesday.
There has to be a few people before me....
We would love to see some good pictures of CAP.
An unboxing video will be much appropriated

Got my shipping notice as well. I'm hyped.

This is the only one of this diorama I'll have so far. Which one do you all feel is the best so far?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was hoping to have this already but Popcultcha (Australia) won't be getting their shipment in until approximately the end of the month.

So if people can please post pics, videos or thoughts on the piece, that'll be mightily appreciated.

So far I've felt that the Falcon piece is the most impressive out of all the pieces received so far from the current Civil War pieces.

No one here has received it yet?
I ordered mine only a month ago and i'm getting this on this Wednesday.
There has to be a few people before me....
We would love to see some good pictures of CAP.
An unboxing video will be much appropriated
I've been looking on you tube every couple hours. Nothing yet.

Got my shipping notice as well. I'm hyped.

This is the only one of this diorama I'll have so far. Which one do you all feel is the best so far?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

all of them.
I also ordered Black panther from pop cultcha but it seems that it has lost on the mail. they told me to wait another week to make sure its lost.

Back