Iron Studios 1/10 Spider-Man Spider-Gwen Venom Carnage Diorama by Rafael Albuquerque

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ScroopyNoopers

Freakzoid
Reaction score
iron studios.jpg

From Comics Alliance: "Dubbed the Spider-Man BDS (Battle Diorama Series), the art in the poster will be turned into four distinct 1/10 scale pieces that combine to form the diorama above. Spider-Man taking on Venom is no big surprise, but adding Carnage and Spider-Gwen into the mix is a bit of an interesting twist. It’s a shame we can’t see more of what Gwen will look like from the other side, but we do get a good sense of how Venom, Spidey and Carnage will look when turned into physical pieces. It’s a fairly dynamic statue, and at 1/10 scale, the whole thing might not take up too much of your display space."

I would buy dioramas in 1/10 scale. I actually wish XM's X-Men vs. Sentinel dio was 1/9 or 1/10. It would take up less space and be quite a bit cheaper.

I would buy dioramas in 1/10 scale. I actually wish XM's X-Men vs. Sentinel dio was 1/9 or 1/10. It would take up less space and be quite a bit cheaper.

That's exactly what I was thinking. I wonder how much more practical this will be to display The XM piece is just too darn big for most people to even display and do it justice - it's ridiculously beautiful though.

The fact that it's Iron Studios as well is nice. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing this develop.

I was reading on their facebook page that they will look fine by themselves if you decide not to buy all of them, but what I like is that it opens the door for some really cool dioramas with lots of characters, imagine a 20 piece diorama of the X-Men fighting, at 1/10 scale that would be very possible...

Interesting pose for Spiderman, curious how that will stand by itself given he is only supported by that one hand. As well, seems like he's doing a flare for those Gymnast / bboys out there..

Honestly, I didn't even realize how dynamic that pose is...WOW! :lol

But I think he'll be fine stand alone.

Back