Statue Iron Patriot Quarter Scale Maquette by Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Iron man 3 PF collection: Iron man Mark 42/ Iron Patriot / War Machine

Yeah, I wasn't going to pre-order either. Iron Patriot is a dumb ****ing character that was useless in the movie but this statue is a thing of beauty. Got to have it (plus I suffer from extreme buyers remorse from not buying the Mark VII maquette... will never make the same mistake again).

Re: Sideshow Iron man 3 PF collection: Iron man Mark 42/ Iron Patriot / War Machine

I can't wait to display this guy, it's a wonderful piece of art! Now I don't feel so bad that I wasn't able to obtain the original Maquette's! I just hope and pray that if they do release a War Machine, that they give us a different pose! But either way, bring on the MK VII and MK 42!

IP might be huge in Avengers 2. No nrd means no loss if you change your mind.

Last few posts have proper got me proper hyped about this piece and for the IM3 license in general :yess: I'm hopeful that Sideshow will be generous with their choice of armours in this 1/4 project. Will make for an awesome display once we've recieved two or three pieces from this line :exactly:

I'm guessing that using tactics such as no NRD and double reward points is going to be a one time deal with this guy. And Mark XLII is definitely going to be higher in price. I bet they will have a plan where each new IM maquette will go up in price from this one. Let's hope Mark VII/V comes a bit earlier so it's not too much more.

I'm guessing that using tactics such as no NRD and double reward points is going to be a one time deal with this guy. And Mark XLII is definitely going to be higher in price. I bet they will have a plan where each new IM maquette will go up in price from this one. Let's hope Mark VII/V comes a bit earlier so it's not too much more.

Igo said he had a few IMs to release before the MKVII but they might fast track it. I think it is awesome he takes the time to tell us future projects and insider info.

Ok, I'm gonna take some flak...after saying that I wouldn't PO this, I caved. It's just too win win of a situation not to...no NRD, double reward, nice pose, switch out head, not to mention the low price considering past legacy IM pieces. If I change my mind, I can always cancel down the road...a luxury you just NEVER get anymore. If the Rhodey head turns out nice and the paint is good, this could be worth keeping in the end.

Don't sweat it. When someone with a kickass avatar mocks anything it's quickly dismissed :lol

Igo said he had a few IMs to release before the MKVII but they might fast track it. I think it is awesome he takes the time to tell us future projects and insider info.

Good news Snad. Thanks for letting us know the info. Fast track baby. That would be sweet. Considering that armour is mentioned 20 times a day on here. What will we talk about after we actually have it in hand. Lol

:panic::panic::panic:

Good news Snad. Thanks for letting us know the info. Fast track baby. That would be sweet. Considering that armour is mentioned 20 times a day on here. What will we talk about after we actually have it in hand. Lol

Maybe some comic based pfs? Extremis, Silver Centurion?

Hell ya. Those would be sweet too.

I don't want to make anyone die of anxiety but Igo also said he is trying to get the MKVII in a flying pose. Damn I hope so.

Well that would make things go from better to best.

I don't want to make anyone die of anxiety but Igo also said he is trying to get the MKVII in a flying pose. Damn I hope so.

Ohhhh reallly? That would be awesome!

Avengers-Trivia-Phil-Coulson-Line.jpg

2848946-avengers_iron_man_robert_downey_jr.jpeg

Maybe some comic based pfs? Extremis, Silver Centurion?

You know I never thought about it but seeing as the Silver Centurion was the Mark XXXIII in IM3 they could kill two birds with one stone with a 1/4 Maquette.

Easy pass for me. Looks cool, but just not interested. Congrats to all those who like it. Have to say I'm glad for the lower price. Maybe GG making 1/4 marvel will keep Sideshow in check and control their overpricing.

Calm down. No one is saying that they are buying it solely because of the extra bonuses.

I'm sure that everyone who is ordering this statue really like the look of it, and the additional benefits are just added bonuses to make the decision even easier to make.
:goodpost:

I'm glad you is a mod! :wink1:

Yeah, I wasn't going to pre-order either. Iron Patriot is a dumb ****ing character that was useless in the movie but this statue is a thing of beauty. Got to have it (plus I suffer from extreme buyers remorse from not buying the Mark VII maquette... will never make the same mistake again).
:google When??

BTW, I'd like the Mark VII in this pose even though it'll be somewhat similar to the Mk VI maquette

adf7gx.png

nzkqr8.jpg

As for the 42, if we be having fun then this:

2r40wht.jpg

Back