Statue Iron Patriot Quarter Scale Maquette by Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Iron man 3 PF collection: Iron man Mark 42/ Iron Patriot / War Machine

Yup, I'll prob get mark v or vii but this is an easy pass, already got my war machine.

Re: Sideshow Iron man 3 PF collection: Iron man Mark 42/ Iron Patriot / War Machine

mark 3, 5 and 7 would all be great. really love the suitcase armor but the statue would have to represent that in some way for me to be interested.

1503383_565039356903935_1161290165_n.jpg

This is great news! A definate PO for me and hopefully intending to get the entire line. The attractive price tag of $399 tells me that Sideshow/Legacy will be releasing at least 4 or 5 characters in this line as they will feature all similar bases like we've seen with the Star Wars Mythos Line and these will display fantastic together side by side :yess:

This is great news! A definate PO later on today and hopefully intending to get the entire line. The attractive price tag of $399 tells me that Sideshow/Legacy will be releasing at least 4 or 5 characters in this line (so to keep the collector interested and purchase more than one or two from this line) as they will all feature similar bases like we've seen with the Star Wars Mythos Line and these will display fantastic together side by side :yess:

$399 is a very good price!! Nice job sideshow .

This is great news! A definate PO later on today and hopefully intending to get the entire line. The attractive price tag of $399 tells me that Sideshow/Legacy will be releasing at least 4 or 5 characters in this line (so to keep the collector interested and purchase more than one or two from this line) as they will all feature similar bases like we've seen with the Star Wars Mythos Line and these will display fantastic together side by side :yess:

I'd buy a mark VII and that would be it

wuhu..another iron mann..... =/

$400 for a 1/4 Legacy designed IM armour? Yep SS, you had me at "This 1/4 Legacy designed Iron Patriot maquette is $400".

Awfully tempting. They need to stop making things I want but had no intention of buying.

I liked IM3, but then again, I liked the GL movie.

Sideshow Iron man 3 PF collection: Iron man Mark 42/ Iron Patriot / War Machine

Awfully tempting. They need to stop making things I want but had no intention of buying.

I liked IM3, but then again, I liked the GL movie.

...and don't forget you got the Dr Doom PF still to come :exactly:

Is it me or the angle of the shot taken, the calfs look out of proportion and overly bulky?

They shoulda at least have his forearm missile projected out so it compliments that pose.

Sideshow offering double reward points when you pre-order.

What does 800 dollars worth of points equate too?

Back