Statue Iron Patriot life-size bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Totally agree with you on the price. How is your shoulder cannon mount holding up? I tried mounting mine on the right side and there is so movement in the mount it causes it to droop which looks like ****. It seems fine on the left side so far. I really wish they would have made the actual cannon piece lighter, I just find it is a little too front heavy.

Hey bro, yea I agree that the shoulder cannon is pretty hefty...I've also done both sides also but don't see a noticeable difference on either side but prefer it on the right hand shoulder :)

WOW. Thanks for the advice. It would costs around 1K Plus over here as Shipping charges + tax + profit etc. But I will look at it again at the shop next month in Dubai. The shop sent me many pics via watsapp to me & it's so tempting to get it :D.(They have 5 in their stock).

Best of luck buddy and only you can make the decision so I hope you enjoy it if you end up getting it :)

You are usually really positive about your IM busts, even with flaws... I guess this one must really suck. Sorry to hear man.

Well, I try to be positive when I can buddy and I would've gladly accepted the IP bust had the price been the same as the other busts but $1K for this with substandard paint apps aswell as the other noticeable flaws is just a joke! I can't see the justification of such a huge price tag for this piece :dunno

Yikes Andy, sorry to hear this IP bust was another bust :lol for you and other collectors, definitely not fun to read.

SS Marvel IM line continues to be cursed.

It's okay Eric :) you gotta take the rough with the smooth sometimes...hopefully the MK42 will end in success :pray:

If Andy advice you on this, better listen!

:hi5:

11063213_10154030212979572_596580831_n_zpspt7lsupb.jpg

Here is mine.

Well I got one today and it is fantastic. I was concerned after reading the reviews but I got one with an excellent paint job. Sure if you go an inch close you might see a sloppy black line here or there but overall it's an amazing piece with great presence. I can't believe I'm saying this but I like it a little better than Mark 42 bust actually.

The whole bust is very, very heavy. I know for a fact that different factory did this than Mark 42. It has to be very sturdy and heavy though because the set up for cannon makes it mandatory the body has to be mostly solid, not hollow. The gearbox and pieces that attach to the back and the cannon are very, very heavy and require 3 inch long screw yo fix to body. You can do this on both right and left. For body not to lean or crack from weight of the cannon and mounting parts, it had to be solid cast.

Which is terrible because put together it is close to 70 pounds. Yikes!! And done of you wanted the shoulders?!?

I think the extra weight and the cannon accounts for 1K price tag. Remember War Mavhine was 1k as well.

This piece had gotten somewhat of a bad rep but I wanted to say that good ones are out there and if you get one of them, it will be one of your favorite pics! And I can definitely see why it's 200 bucks more than Mark 7.

I really like this piece and I agree, the price is justified given the size of the gun and the weight. Im hoping to get this this weekend. Hope its a gooden :pray:

Back