Iron Patriot and Galactus July 5 Q/A

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheMadTitan

Super Freak
Reaction score
Q.
Monday, July 5th, 2010
What’s the chance we will see Iron Patriot, Black Widow (Natalia Alianova version), Queen Goblin, Domino, Galactus (in 1/4 scale), Storm, Spider-Woman (Jessica Drew version), Xavier w/ wheel chair, Beast & Ms. Marvel (Moon Stone red costume in either PF or comiquette), Archangel (you can do change heads & wings from Angel head & feathers to Metal version). All statues requested are wanted in Premium Format or Comiquette (I prefer Comiquette though).

A.
Here goes…a rough approximation of likelihood, in order: Very Good, Good, Fair to Good, Good, Very Good, Definite, Fair to Good, Fair to Good, Definite, Fair, Good.

Iron Patriot - Very Good
Galactus (in 1/4 scale) - Very Good

Awesome!!! I want both Iron Patriot and Galactus from Sideshow! Galactus Comiquette will be super interesting!

Was hoping Black WIdow would be a definite, although I'm thinking that the "Natalia Alianova" is the newer, blonde Widow. Of the above listed, I'd be interested in Spider-Woman for sure, perhaps Iron Patriot.

1/4 Galactus?? That will be a monster!

Hopefully Iron Patriot can come back to comics somehow, as the design is pretty cool...

Iron Patriot is pretty cool but then again its the Iron Man suit. Norman Osborne though is a ******!

im guessing he will be larger than the other pf's or comiquettes but not in his true scale. im sure he will be in the 1/4 scale line but not exactly in scale with others. dont get me wrong i would love a 7 ft galactus but im thinking if it does get made it would be more like the size of the thor pf to the top of his hammer. similar to the bowen galactus even though i wish that was taller.

Ya I agree, I think the term 1:4 scale is pretty much just a misnomer for 18" - 22" range, maybe Galactus will be a little over that but probably not by much. Or you can also look at it as 1:4 scale to a real life human, which pretty much can work for any subject.

USAIron_Patriot.jpg

damn .... i hope for this pose ^^

Q.
I am most excited for the upcoming Dr. Doom Comiquette and Iron Patriot Comiquette from Sideshow. Is it possible for Iron Patriot Comiquette to come with Norman Osborn’s portrait as an alternate head? I am sure that Osborn’s insane face will make an outstanding evil-looking piece!

A.
Sure, it’s a pretty obvious exclusive offering or at least a switch-out piece. We’ll be sure to pass along the suggestion.

Iron Patriot was pretty cool. I loved the whole Dark Avengers thing. I'd love to see them do a good paint job on Iron Man and put out a 1/6 Iron Patriot.

Back