Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll probably get this game when it hits the bargain bin. I like the demo i just don't 60$ like it.

yeah, me too.

not full price good, but good enough to play once it hits the bargain bin (as most all movie adaptations are destine to hit at some point).

I gave the PS3 demo another go after seeing the movie. I got the controls figured out, so I take back my statement about them being "broken" they're just weird. The demo wasn't really that fun, but I think the full game (with more interesting terrain, more baddies) could be fun.

Anyone try the Wii version yet?

yeah, me too.

not full price good, but good enough to play once it hits the bargain bin (as most all movie adaptations are destine to hit at some point).

In Australia Superman Returns is still full price... I have it, I would have thought it would have hit the bargain bins here ages ago!

I will get this game when it comes out as I liked the demo a lot and want to get this game going as a distraction from GTA IV when I start taking on too many of Niko's characteristics and need to remind myself I playing a video game... My girlfriend says I've developed a fresh of the boat accent in the last week.... :eek:

I'm interested in picking this game up as just something to do but I really think it'll hit the bargain bins soon......decisions.....

Wow.....definitely waiting for it to bargain bin but the fanboy in me must have it. :lol

Review from IGN: 3.3 Bad... Death Nail for me. That's not even a rental now. :banghead

Never let reviews keep you away from anything. I pretty much hate that critics have a job. Think about it, every person has a different opinion, likes and dislikes. I'd say give it a rent.

Thats what i'm doing anyway :D

Never let reviews keep you away from anything. I pretty much hate that critics have a job. Think about it, every person has a different opinion, likes and dislikes. I'd say give it a rent.

I am not much on critics either unless I find one that I generally tend to agree with. Then I'll give his opinion a good read.

That's what's so great about the LIVE Demos. There have been games that I was on the fence about but the demo swayed me to purchase. Then there are games like this where I couldn't even finish the demo.

There's a reason this game is getting the ratings its getting. That doesn't mean that everyone will think it's a 3.3 though as I'm sure there are those out there that will enjoy this.

That's what's so great about the LIVE Demos. There have been games that I was on the fence about but the demo swayed me to purchase. Then there are games like this where I couldn't even finish the demo.

There's a reason this game is getting the ratings its getting. That doesn't mean that everyone will think it's a 3.3 though as I'm sure there are those out there that will enjoy this.

Oh I totally agree. LIVE demos have really changed my tendency to go out and blind buy a game.

I just always like to try it out, rather than listen to somebody else's opinion.

Live Demo's are great and have saved me a few bucks on games I thought I'd like.

Back