Iron Man Movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just saw the new trailer during Lost and HOLY ******!

That was all kinds of awesome! I can't wait until May.

Just saw the new trailer during Lost and HOLY ******!

That was all kinds of awesome! I can't wait until May.

Yeah, superherohype annouced that a new trailer was going to be released last week. Apparently their source messed up and had to take it down from their website:lol Well I guess Im tuning to this show again tonight.

I have never really liked the comic version of Tony Stark. Doesn't help that he's Marvel's current version of an Orwellian Big Brother. But Downey Jr. MAKES me want to see this film. He is truly an amazing actor. He would be up there with the top money actors of his generation if he could have avoid his addictions. But, that's the past, and I am looking forward to the future ... can't believe I am going to say this, but .... let's start churning out the Iron Man movies :D

Wow, new trailer is very impressive. I'm glad to see a new Marvel movie that isn't a steaming pile :rock

You know, Ive never read Iron Man (only the Avengers) - but if the movie and comic are as good as that trailer - Im hooked! :google

Back