Iron Man Mark VI Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For people that live in california, it's way more than $10 it's $40+ of tax + shipping so yeah... exc is not in anyway worth $40+ when I can probably get the reg at alterego for 10% off the price which would be 449.10 + maybe $15 shipping that would save me $80 in total.

Ordered an EX just so they can set the ES very, very high!:wacky:D

Definitely a must buy. Love the base, too. Looks like the battle scene with WM against those robots.:rock

11778storystory_full-9547074..jpg

What an amazing piece! :rock :drool Got the EX on order and will definitely be keeping it. A nameplate is not the best EX, but it's better than nothing, I guess.

I wasnt able to be infront of a PC today when this went up for PO...I was almost sure it was going to sell out and I would have to jump on the EX waitlist when I got home. But then I get home and turn on the PC and its still up for PO....whats the deal?

Chris

I wasnt able to be infront of a PC today when this went up for PO...I was almost sure it was going to sell out and I would have to jump on the EX waitlist when I got home. But then I get home and turn on the PC and its still up for PO....whats the deal?

Chris

Large edition sizes to make real ironman fans happy and flippers sad :lol

I said it a few pages back, I think they will make a WM that goes with this statue. The back part looks cut off, like another base needs to be connected to complete the grass area bumpy/hill look. Just like in the movie trailer scene.

Back