Iron Man Mark III vs. Mark VII LSF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iron Man Mark III vs. Mark VII LSF

• Total voters

aslan_gfx

Super Freak
Reaction score
here is a little picture comparison ... what do you like more?

w2rk6s5l.jpg

As an owner of the Mark III, I love it. To me, it's the more iconic (film) armour. But who knows, if I end up getting the Mark VII as well I may change my opinion.

As an owner of the Mark III, I love it. To me, it's the more iconic (film) armour. But who knows, if I end up getting the Mark VII as well I may change my opinion.

Both!

They are both equally good

:exactly: both are just as good in their own rights. I love the MKIII for its simplistic design and the fact that it was based on the original Iron Man movie. I am a big fan of the MKVI armour used in Iron Man 2 with the triangular arc reactor but I do have a soft spot for the MKVII as it just looks bad a$$ and more menacing with the ammo packs all over the armour :yess: plus its the suit taken from one of the highest grossing movies ever made in the form of 'The Avengers' :rock

I own the 1:2 Mark III and the nostalgic part of me still prefers that armor over any other, but in terms of these particular statues I had to vote that the new one looks better.

I own the 1:2 Mark III and the nostalgic part of me still prefers that armor over any other, but in terms of these particular statues I had to vote that the new one looks better.

I agree with you...I don't own the Mark III but I do like the clean and smooth design of that armor, but this new Mark VII just looks amazing overall. I will definitely be getting this...

I like the 7 better, but I won't sell my 3 to get it. Might sell off my 1:1 collection to get the 7. not sure.

Back