Iron Man Mark II Maquette by Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just hope it's truly sold-out so that it can help SSC to decide and move ahead with MK III, V and especially VII !!!!!

I remembered about MK42 was sold out on 20% discount after sale end, SS had stock again.

I like the printed out placeholder pictures on the cabinet doors :lol
Looks nice. I'd be more tempted to get it if I didn't sell War Machine...

12400890_10208147585345485_147500337619180417_n.jpg

well, just when I thought SS was turning a corner...

A collector on FB received one that had significant issues (it was really bad) and he got the old "we have no better replacement" bs...sigh.

I'm pretty convinced SSC is never going to do a truly solid IM piece ever again...some might be able to stomach this or mark 42 and get a "decent" one but compared to paint jobs on IM pieces from other studios, it's not even close.

well, just when I thought SS was turning a corner...

A collector on FB received one that had significant issues (it was really bad) and he got the old "we have no better replacement" bs...sigh.

Seen that. Paint bleeds, scratches, a few chips and most of all a whole corner (I think in his shoulder) that is not painted, I think this is the one you're referring to:

934602_803808706398038_8953171908660392470_n.jpg

yep, that's the one. For SS to say they have replacements, but they are no better than that takes a lot of balls. Can you imagine any other company you deal with getting away with that? It would be better for them just to say they don't have replacements period. It really makes them look bad...

Seen that. Paint bleeds, scratches, a few chips and most of all a whole corner (I think in his shoulder) that is not painted, I think this is the one you're referring to:

View attachment 236545

Is anyone surprised by this? I find it amazing people will spend $400-$700 on a statue and have to make altercations themselves. If a company is never held accountable for this, it will just keep happening. QC has been going down for a while now with sideshow, but people keep buying so why would they fix it?

Back