Premium Format Iron Man Mark 42 1/4 Maquette by Sideshow Collectibles & Legacy Effects

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a beautiful statue...

67nkgx.png

Shame I don't like the suit or the movie.

The nameplate is really fugly and the portrait looks pretty bad. No clearer picture of it either which is worrying.

look what the msrp was for MKVI and warmachine. These are well priced for legacy pieves.

I feel you bro but all it took was GG to announce their IP at the same time that SS was releasing theirs and boom! Price match/double rewards points! Oh and no NRD either collectors! Jump on in cause the waters warm! Anyone need a beer? Were buying!

Fast forward to IM

Yes that will be $430 so sit down and shut up! Thanks for playing! :wave

I'll pay the $$$$. Every hardcore IM fan will but it's still pretty lame none the less!

:nono

Love IM, Hate IM3.

The 1:1 bust may tempt me but it won't turn out like the proto...

Yeah I'm not a bust fan at all but I have been wanting an IM bust for my collection because I think they look so damn cool. Contemplated the Mark 7 but waiting on the newer bust (Thanks Andy) to make a final decision. I really like that BD IM they did but I can never find it for a decent price. Do you have any IM busts? I don't remember . What's your fave out of what's available?

It's a bit confusing and in the end you may be right about a magnetic mask which would be fine imo. I have zero interest in displaying a sculpt on a stick or whatever.

Unlikely IMO, as it's gonna be too difficult to accommodate both the light up eyes and the RDJ portrait in a single setup

Yeah I'm not a bust fan at all but I have been wanting an IM bust for my collection because I think they look so damn cool. Contemplated the Mark 7 but waiting on the newer bust (Thanks Andy) to make a final decision. I really like that BD IM they did but I can never find it for a decent price. Do you have any IM busts? I don't remember . What's your fave out of what's available?

Had and returned two Mk III's years back. Both looked pretty bad and one was cracked.
Only have the LSB as i've always thought the 1:1 were really bad value.
As said if the 42 turns out like the proto I will get one, even though it's my least favourite suit, it just looks beautiful with the brushed metal effect.

Back