Premium Format Iron Man Mark 42 1/4 Maquette by Sideshow Collectibles & Legacy Effects

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Iron Man Mark 42 Quarter Scale Maquette by Sideshow Collectibles

This might be my first 1/4 IM statue

This might be my first 1/4 IM statue

Looks like it would be a pretty safe bet from the render shown. I'm not crazy about the pose, but paired with the IP it probably works much better...which sucks b/c you're duped into getting the pair :lol

Looks like it would be a pretty safe bet from the render shown. I'm not crazy about the pose, but paired with the IP it probably works much better...which sucks b/c you're duped into getting the pair :lol

Me dont like the IP... smart move by SS, :mad:

Hope that SS is gonna release this sooner rather than later. Been waiting for this to pair with the IP !

Surprised this thread is so quiet and getting buried already. Rise from the grave!

I guess I expected a reveal by now. They teased this what....a couple weeks ago? This tease came before Lobo and Daredevil, right? Guess it got pushed down the ladder a few rungs.

I guess I expected a reveal by now. They teased this what....a couple weeks ago? This tease came before Lobo and Daredevil, right? Guess it got pushed down the ladder a few rungs.

By awesome new products from new companies. SS better look alive.

So there's a give away on the Sideshow website! I think it's safe to say the PO is right around the corner!

I can finally rest now lol! Now, where is that elusive MK VII?!?

Sideshows MKVII will be released for PO well into the last quarter of this year, if not early next. Sideshow have been machine gunning new pieces for PO for the past 3-4 months...it has to slow down at some point :(

mark 7 maquette r u guys talking abt?

SSAlex virtually confirmed that this will be on PO next week ! Can't wait for the reveal. :-D

look forward to adding this to my collection. not my favourite armour, but I dig the pose.

Back