• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Iron Man Comiquette Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fritz

My muse is a fickle b**ch
Reaction score
$800.00 :monkey2

I bought it off Bannister a while ago. It's not 100% mint. There is a chip on the fist but you can't see it because the fist goes into the base. The base has a little scuff on top but it's hard to see in a picture. Really none of this is a big issue unless you are 100% mint collector. If you're going to display it, it's all good. Comes with the box and shipper as well.

ironman01.jpg

ironman02.jpg

ironman03.jpg

ironman04.jpg

ironman05.jpg

ironman06.jpg

ironman07.jpg

ironman08.jpg

Dammit!!! I was previewing the post and looking at the pictures and I really don't want to sell it!!! Nooooo!! :banghead

Yes it's truly sad indeed. I sold all my marvel stuff some time ago and this is the only Marvel item I have. You know I really don't want to sell it. :sick

What you said about the pics has happened to me a few times. I have taken stuff out that I was getting ready to sell to take pics and ended up not selling them because of it.:lol

Man, I want one so bad........ If I weren't having such a hard time even BREAKING EVEN on my SIM I would pick this up instead!!! :eek:

Yeah, I would have given up all my Marvels a long time ago, but for the awesomeness of this piece. I just have this IM Comiquette and the newly acquired from the Darklord X-Men 1 & 2 dios.

I just can't bring myself to sell it. It is simply too cool. And original. :D

Somebody grab this one and they won't be sorry...

Fritz where are you??? The cash is burning a hole in my pocket

sell it to mike! gogogogo what a awesome piece who would ever want to sell it! :D

Sold :monkey2

...before I changed my mind again. This wasn't something I wanted to do but unfortunately sometimes hard decisions have to be made. I've bought and sold many items since I've gotten into collecting and there have been many I wish I could have kept but this one by far was/is the hardest to have had to let go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back