Iron Man 3 - Gotta collect 'em all?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'll be buying...

• None of Them

Votes: 52 36.1%

Votes: 23 16.0%

Votes: 20 13.9%

Votes: 27 18.8%

Votes: 4 2.8%

Votes: 4 2.8%

Votes: 1 0.7%

• 9+

Votes: 11 7.6%

• Total voters

Uncanny Web-Slinger

Super Freak
Reaction score
How many of the MANY IM3 figures will you actually be getting?

Includes: 1/12, 1/6, 1/4 from Play Imaginitive, Hot Toys and any of the other collectible companies selling high-priced figures.

None. I haven't seen any of the films. And I definitely wouldn't be able to branch out into other lines when there is dozens of them made and being made by Hot Toys :dunno

I'm not denying that some look great, it's just not my bag.

I voted 4 (already have Tony Stark and Mark 42 on pre-order), looking forward to either Silver Centurion or Shotgun plus a Pepper Potts, maybe

Bah, I can't stand that triangle chested abomination.

Whoops, I was under a different impression of what you meant by classic Iron Man. :lol

1092451-silvercenturion.gif

None as of right now but I voted 1 because I can see that changing down the road. prob mark 42 if any

I don't know. 2 so far for sure.
Right now, only the Mk.42 and Iron Patriot so far.

I'm trying to limit myself to the suits that Stark and Rhodes actually WEAR in the movie, and I won't know for sure until I actually watch the movie next week.

None. Until/unless they come up with a "classic" armor that is more "classic" than the Mark IV, I've got all the Iron Men my collection needs.

Bah, I can't stand that triangle chested abomination.

:lol I agree 100%!

I have IV, II and I, feeling that they represent the most "classic" Iron Men for me. I'm very content with that.

I put "1" for the poll, but it's a maybe. I'm thinking of getting 42 and that's it. It will depend on what my finances are like when the figure comes out next year. The other suits are fun, I'll give them that, but not nearly worth all that money for suits that probably don't factor much into the movie.

Back