Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark IV Limited Edition Collectible Figurine (Secret Project)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup. The speechless expression was worth it. He was showing it to everyone at work.
I kinda felt bad for the guy cause he's always asking me about Hot Toys and checking out my collection. Then one time, several of them asked to come to my house to look at my collection. Since I had 2 Mark 4s, I figured, what the heck and gave the Mark 3 to my co-worker.

Wanna be friends? :1-1:

LOL
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Sure, I'm not sure if I'm gonna part with anymore of my figures though, lol.
Just kidding :)

:lol

That's awesome what you did for your friend, though. Most people would have tried selling the extra for a $200 profit, but I'm sure making his day like that was well worth it. :hi5:

Do you own both the Mark III(or II) and IV(or VI)??? ..

Hey Cal, I do not own the Mark II or III SDCC, I own the Mark III BD, Mark IV, Mark VI & War Machine. My initial comment was based on the the comparison of only the Mark III SDCC pictured with the Mark IV SDCC, not any of the other armors.

Dude is balling
org_scrooge-mcduck.jpg

Yup. The speechless expression was worth it. He was showing it to everyone at work.
I kinda felt bad for the guy cause he's always asking me about Hot Toys and checking out my collection. Then one time, several of them asked to come to my house to look at my collection. Since I had 2 Mark 4s, I figured, what the heck and gave the Mark 3 to my co-worker.
:hi5: Nice one man :D
What's his angle?

Got mine in the mail today. I had a hard time turning it out again back in the mail to send to my buyer. Looks like a great figure. :(

Apart from the colour, what is the difference between this edition and the reguar Mark IV? I don't understand what the whole "secret project" is meant to be. It just looks like the normal one only it hasn't been painted...

Apart from the colour, what is the difference between this edition and the reguar Mark IV? I don't understand what the whole "secret project" is meant to be. It just looks like the normal one only it hasn't been painted...

I think the idea behind the name is that this was supposed to be a "secret project" of Stark's. So it could be the prototype before the Mark IV, or a special night ops version, or whatever.

Hot Toys just wanted to give it a name to differentiate it, since they didn't do that well with the Mark III SDCC version.

just got mine dont have time to open it yet but when i picked it up it seems like theres a lot of loose crap moving around in there. this is my first hot toys, is this normal for them?

just got mine dont have time to open it yet but when i picked it up it seems like theres a lot of loose crap moving around in there. this is my first hot toys, is this normal for them?
my box have some dings and when i opened mine the missile add on was loose this is the first time that happened to me

Here's a Video Guys: I hope you like it:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORy2YUPnHxY"]‪Hot Toys Iron Man Mark IV Secret Project Comic Con 2011 EX.‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Back