Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark IV Limited Edition Collectible Figurine (Secret Project)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
e998cp.jpg

Haters gonna hate.

Wait list converted. :yess: I'm glad I went with the advice on this thread to put in for the wait list even after it sold out. The complete mark suit streak is still alive.

The whole point to the wait list is getting on it after something is sold out:lol

Mark me as unimpressed with it. Just looks like a variation of WM in that paint scheme. That's just me- regular red/gold IM for me!!!

How good is Sideshow's customer service? I called up to confirm my account info, and they said I can't have it shipped to my wife's business address, which is where I have all my other packages shipped. So they tell me to change it online to my billing address (which is my home). I do that, and after updating the account info, it says I can't change the info for the Secret Project order. I call back and they say they can't change anything yet, because it won't convert until the 21st, but they'll 'notate' the account to change it when the order is fulfilled.

Should I be worried, or are Sideshow's staff usually on top of things like this? I don't understand why I can't have it shipped to the initial address though, they're the only ones who I've had issues with.

SS doesn't know how to run their own system and likes to make things hard. DO NOT WAIT! Call as soon as CS is open on the 21st to get it changed.

I went through the same shenanigan with them on a previous order. I called in the day my wait list converted to update the shipping address, but they told me they couldn't touch the order until it fully converted for shipping. I call in the noon the day the order fully converted. I was then told that the package was already on the truck for shipping. Ended up paying $20 to have it rerouted.

SS doesn't know how to run their own system and likes to make things hard. DO NOT WAIT! Call as soon as CS is open on the 21st to get it changed.

I went through the same shenanigan with them on a previous order. I called in the day my wait list converted to update the shipping address, but they told me they couldn't touch the order until it fully converted for shipping. I call in the noon the day the order fully converted. I was then told that the package was already on the truck for shipping. Ended up paying $20 to have it rerouted.

I second this...CALL THEM ASAP. It took them about 20 days turnaround time for me to get my broken PF Sabretooth back. It took them over a week to 'approve it' once I sent them pictures...I mean cmon.

Got mine, looks great. Unlike others who have all the other HT Ironman releases I held off til this one and I am very pleased.

Back