Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark IV Limited Edition Collectible Figurine (Secret Project)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this figure looks great, the repaint is amazing, but since it wasn't in the actual movie, no matter how exclusive it was, it's an easy pass

Thats why I don't get the crazy rave about it. You could say in a way it's like a fan art version, unofficial. Yet they want it bad but go to the other side and if it's not touched by Nolan the forum goes tits up.

Don't get me wrong it looks nice but I just cannot see the rave about it for something thats not official.

this figure looks great, the repaint is amazing, but since it wasn't in the actual movie, no matter how exclusive it was, it's an easy pass

I wish they would make less figures that were in the movie, and make some comic figures. A 1980's classic comic styled Iron Man would rock. That is what I grew up with.

The main reason this is getting alot of hype is due to the exclusive. Other than that, many would be passing as well.

As for me, this is my first HT and I'm digging the color alot. That's why I'm excited to get it.

Thats why I don't get the crazy rave about it. You could say in a way it's like a fan art version, unofficial. Yet they want it bad but go to the other side and if it's not touched by Nolan the forum goes tits up.

Don't get me wrong it looks nice but I just cannot see the rave about it for something thats not official.

I collect figures that I think look cool. They don't all have to be comic or movie accurate. I even buy figures from things I never read or watched. I bought all 3 of Hot Toy's Appleseed figures and I had never seen the movies.

To me the black and silver paint looks better than the classic Iron man colors. Not to mention that it looks like they were going for an Iron Man 2.0 paint scheme on this figure. So it is almost comic accurate.

Though in most cases I would rather just get a 1980's comic styled figure.

We can still hope someone steals it off your doorstep before you scalp it. :pfft:

So much hate? :dunno Dude, relax with the jabs. I guess you would rather have someone illegaly sign for it, steal it, and sell it to a pawn shop than it go to a fellow collector?

get-along-2.jpg

And what do you meant scalpt it... :wink1:

Last edited:
Back