Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark IV Limited Edition Collectible Figurine (Secret Project)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We wanted to take this opportunity to e-mail you about your wait list reservation for your Iron Man Mark II Exclusive 12"figure (item#9001391). At this time we have not had any cancelations for this item; therefore, we will be CLOSING this wait list shortly and canceling all collector reservations that have been submitted.

What does an email for this figure:

HT_IronManMovieMarkIIExclusiveFigure.jpg

Have to do with the Comic-Con Exclusive?

lol....you guys are right....I totally didn't see it was talking about the mark II....didn't even know I had a WL on that item....sorry

this is kind of off topic but not really... Do you guys remember someone used to make those kits so you could plug these figures in and light them up from AC power? Does that guy still make those and do you think one of the older figure kits would work with this one?

Last edited:
@bladiai- If that's your orders you posted, not a good idea what-so-ever to post order numbers on here. That's sensitive information others don't need to know, and someone could use to screw you over. Might want to delete that post.

SHIPPED! Got my tracking number!! Scheduled to be delivered on 7/22. Damnit hehateme lives like 30 mins from me and is getting it a day earlier!

Back