Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark IV Limited Edition Collectible Figurine (Secret Project)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really like the Gray version of the Mark IV. Did anybody watch the New Japanese Anime Iron Man cartoon . They had a Gray Mark VI in the cartoon. And seeing it I like my Secret Project Mark IV ever better

I really like the Gray version of the Mark IV. Did anybody watch the New Japanese Anime Iron Man cartoon . They had a Gray Mark VI in the cartoon. And seeing it I like my Secret Project Mark IV ever better

I don't think there was a grey mark VI, unless you're talking about the IM Dio?

The Dio is based more on the Mark III than the Mark VI though, and the color scheme resembles the HT Mark III stealth armor rather than the secret project Mark IV.

How weird is it that I get an e-mail last week saying that SSC is cancelling my WL because they had no cancellations and it was no longer available.

I now just get an e-mail saying that due to cancellations my WL will convert to an order.:yess:

Last edited:
THE GRAILS!

e9269477.jpg

1393d4cd.jpg

Cool display idea.

hi guys...just got mine and the head doesn't light up..even tried swapping the batteries from the arms and nothing is wrong with the batteries. anybody got theirs with the same problem ? contacted sideshow already..

Rob

Thanks for the help earlier, Blackthornone. I used too big a screwdriver the first time and ended up scratching it a little. Used the next size down and was fine. I guess I just added a bit of my own touch with the "battle damaged" appearance. Thanks for your help :)

I don't know the exact size of the Hot Toy's Phillips head screws, but I don't believe in using a flat head screwdriver on a Phillips head screw. I believe in always using the right tool for the job. It is important to note that if the screwdriver is not the exact size for the screw, it can strip the head, so a certain sized flat head screwdriver could be better than the wrong sized Phillips head screwdriver, even if the size of the Phillips head screwdriver is CLOSE. Close is not good enough for a screw head, especially a Phillips. It MUST be the correct size or the screwdriver won't get enough surface area contact of the screw, and thus it will concentrate too much force on too small and area of the head, thus stripping it. If you use a flat head screwdriver, you will also concentrate too much force in a small area, because you are only applying force to less than HALF of the head, resulting in excessive marring of the screw head at the very least. It is important to remember that you must press down firmly even when REMOVING a Phililps head screw, just to be sure you get a firm bite on the head, to avoid stripping it. With plastic parts, you must be especially careful not to use too much force.

Allright just makin sure i didn't get a defective one and what not. Thanks 4 the help! And love the profile and sig pic! Daft Punk is one of my fav bands, it was the best hearin robot rock in IM2 :D

Back