Statue Iron Man 1:4 Mk III Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got this piece last night. Have to say...I really love it. I'm really impressed with the color of the paint and size of the piece. I like the bulky chest because it feels more like a man could be inside the suit.

My only gripes are that I think the base is a bit too big, and I would've sacrificed the light up feature for a highly detailed arc reactor.

But other than that, this piece is fantastic. Really love that it's battle damaged.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Got this piece last night. Have to say...I really love it. I'm really impressed with the color of the paint and size of the piece. I like the bulky chest because it feels more like a man could be inside the suit.

My only gripes are that I think the base is a bit too big, and I would've sacrificed the light up feature for a highly detailed arc reactor.

But other than that, this piece is fantastic. Really love that it's battle damaged.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I have had it since release and the only thing I really dislike about it at this point is the lack of arc reactor detail. It's just plain lazy and really irritating because I otherwise love the statue.

Even the led has no detail in the arc. Easier this way haha

I have had it since release and the only thing I really dislike about it at this point is the lack of arc reactor detail. It's just plain lazy and really irritating because I otherwise love the statue.

Funny thing.. I was just looking at this piece the other day and thinking what a bad job they did on the reactor.. Never gave it a thought when I first got it but it bugs me know LOL!

I really love the statue but started having light issues suddenly. The eyes are flickering, and one hand doesn't light anymore.

the details are incredible

20181025_094013.jpg

20180821_063351.jpg

Went ahead and snagged this on payment plan. "Low stock remaining".

I think I'll remove more of the mud than not. Then re-dust it as it should have looked.

The rest of the statue is a winner.

Last edited:

I think I'll remove more of the mud than not. Then re-dust it as it should have looked.

nice pick up, you will not be disappointed. One of the best IM statues out there.

You might not even have to worry about it as many were just fine right out the box...
Mine came normal and not caked with the dirt.

L3T8Nk7.jpg

Low stock remaining, huh? That took awhile.
Too much Iron Man trauma from past products.

Almost everything about this statue is better than the previous ones. My only gripe is that the lights are a bit dim in comparison with the older statues, especially the 42.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Back