Statue Iron Man 1:4 Mk III Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah. Monger looks huge, but I think it will hover between 20-22. Like the rest of the Avengers are that are being released. But height on the mk VII with a "flying pose... I would love it to be like 26-30 inches tall. hahaha

I don't know. I feel like they'll keep all the avengers close in size. The mk VII can be huge though.

Lol. Good God I hope they remove the additional round base from under IRONMONGER.

Check out the proto pic in the OP, big base.
If the VII is flying it will be a tall one.

The only thing I can say about the OP photo is that yes it is a big base, but he is a bit cocked like IP and stepped. I could see him being close to 25.

It's cool with me. Mine are out on a desk for display. THE BIGGER THE BETTER. The desk is glass though so... keep it around 15-25 lbs

Yea I hope they take out the round piece from under Monger. It's unnecessary.

I pretty much think that the round bases are pretty much locked in for all the 1/4 scale Iron Man Maquettes buddy...I actually don't mind it as it kinda interlinks each piece for those who are planning to get 2 or 3 from this line

I know they are withholding information on this! Let me see it sideshow! I will love you, For. Ev. Ver.

Back