INTEREST Thread: Jedi Luke wig for the HT Luke sculpt...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
id like one as well. ill be the third one squeezed in? all depending on price of course but im most definitely in !

Any idea of the price of this yet, or did I miss it? I'd like to be added to the list, pending price. :)

id like one as well. ill be the third one squeezed in? all depending on price of course but im most definitely in !

Per MANDO's request I've capped it at 20. If he wants to add you that's his call. Sorry boys, maybe someone will flake out? X, we're at our quota. Should I have this thread locked?

I thought he said 3 spots left after that post. Well if anyone flakes im interested. Thanks!
Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

We're good. I don't count myself as one. :) I have a price in mind, and trust me, it won't break the bank.

In box is temporarily cleared, btw. :panic:

Any idea of the price of this yet, or did I miss it? I'd like to be added to the list, pending price. :)

Added, see below.

We're good. I don't count myself as one. :) I have a price in mind, and trust me, it won't break the bank.

In box is temporarily cleared, btw. :panic:

Ok, based on your last post we squeezed in one more. Thanks again to everyone who took interest in this project, and a SPECIAL thanks to the Godfather himself, MANDO for getting this bird off of the ground. :D

Any new progress on this?

Luke is eagerly awaiting his new hair. :)

me4era8a.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

hi there my friends!!!.....any news? Can.t waiiiiittt to see this amazing wig with my Luke!!!