INTEREST Thread: Jedi Luke wig for the HT Luke sculpt...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deak Starkiller

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys & gals,

To put it simply, I was hoping there is a sculpter who can provide an alternate rug for the Hot Toys Bespin Luke portrait. Let's do this thing!

1. MANDO
2. Deak Starkiller
3. jwig54
4. EVILFACE
5. Natedog
6. anwe
7. clparker04
8. zeiss
9. bruin1773
10. EarlHickey98
11. bwayne
12. King Darkness
13. Mr. Fusion
14. RTV75 (x2)
15. Tworiverz
16. elvis1976
17. generalgrevious
18. mah45 (x2)
19. agonistes86

AND THAT'S A WRAP, JACK!

BOOM SHAKALAKA!

11940530966_c4ddab8973.jpg

Last edited:
List updated... and I may have just made a deal with the Empire, to keep the Empire out of here forever?

I'm interested depending on how it turns out. I've seen some good ones and some not so good ones.

I'm interested depending on how it turns out. I've seen some good ones and some not so good ones.

If it's a turd, then we won't go forward. In the age of countless 3rd party companies and customizers... I'm sure we can get a decent rug outta this forum. Thanks for your interest! :wave

So be it.... Jedi. :lsvader

11940530966_c4ddab8973.jpg

This is the wig I've been working on for Deak & Co. Still a few things I want to add/change, but it's coming along. As you may be able to tell its been sculpted over a cast of the stock hairpiece to ensure the fit. Also you'll be able to port over the magnet should you so desire.