Info on life size Yoda statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got one and repainted it put long hair like a young yoda and a younger paint job added a saber and a pouch. Only issue I have is the cane is too short. But I got it to stay by propping it up on a log. Looks good now I think.
What did you use for hair? And how did you attach it? Spirit gum?

Bought the china Yoda, I like it but I did not like the paint job this is how I got it
IMG_4763[1].jpg
My repaint after months of figuring out what colors to put in, I think it turned out good but tell me what you think?

IMG_4762[1].jpg
IMG_4761[1].jpg
IMG_4760[1].jpg
IMG_4784[1].jpg
IMG_4776[1].jpg

Attachments

• IMG_4759[1].jpg
    IMG_4759[1].jpg
    331 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_4783[1].jpg
    IMG_4783[1].jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 70
I wonder if you could sculpt a new cane? Will Yoda be getting a haircut?

Lol, you know I like Yoda with long hair just a vision I had I wanted to make it unique but I may make him like the movies, but I wanted a younger looking Yoda. But I want to sculpt a new cane or I am going to use putty to make a stump for the cane. I swear they made it to short a bit annoying right! Lol, anyways, thanks for looking!

Lol, you know I like Yoda with long hair just a vision I had I wanted to make it unique but I may make him like the movies, but I wanted a younger looking Yoda. But I want to sculpt a new cane or I am going to use putty to make a stump for the cane. I swear they made it to short a bit annoying right! Lol, anyways, thanks for looking!
Nice pics! I see your cane had the same problem as mine... I love the "hair transplant" Yoda received! :lol I have no repainting skills, but I gotta do something about that hair and cane...

Nice pics! I see your cane had the same problem as mine... I love the "hair transplant" Yoda received! :lol I have no repainting skills, but I gotta do something about that hair and cane...

They all have the cane issue, I was sent two so I cut an inch off sanded it and then puttied it and now its done. I was giving 30 back for that issue with the cane. You should get some money back. As far as repainting make it your own just gets paints and mix greens and do what you like I will take another pic of my yoda to show you.

IMG_4820[1].jpg

Attachments

• IMG_4821[1].jpg
    IMG_4821[1].jpg
    9 KB · Views: 44

Got a stick that looks great that I made IMG_4831[1].jpg

They all have the cane issue, I was sent two so I cut an inch off sanded it and then puttied it and now its done. I was giving 30 back for that issue with the cane. You should get some money back. As far as repainting make it your own just gets paints and mix greens and do what you like I will take another pic of my yoda to show you.

View attachment 411923
He did give me $30 back, but didn't offer to send me a 2nd cane. :mad: Oh well. I don't have a table saw anyway. I'm not skilled at that stuff, anyway. I plan to get a rock or critter to put under the cane, like someone did in a previous picture...

He did give me $30 back, but didn't offer to send me a 2nd cane. :mad: Oh well. I don't have a table saw anyway. I'm not skilled at that stuff, anyway. I plan to get a rock or critter to put under the cane, like someone did in a previous picture...

No dude customize a stick thats what I did I will show you! IMG_4839[1].jpg

Looks decent. I'm just afraid of bringing tiny bugs into the house...

Na, just find a good stick I got this and it was perfect it even curves. I can also lacker it up and make it look bomb but I am tired of doing work on this statue. I will later.

Back