Infinity: Avatar: The Way of Water - Neytiri Life-size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
XN0upIV.jpg

zflD8Mr.jpg

Oaap4Po.jpg

QLIVhAy.jpg

8dahQtD.jpg

j7UgYgP.jpg

dKNlMvx.jpg

kmGvL1n.jpg

lXKDZeG.jpg

jB2E8GF.jpg

E30wevV.jpg

zKQY77D.jpg

cYwkRJC.jpg

It looks like it is human sized life size, rather than Na'vi life size. The extra large base gives it the illusion that it is much larger than it really is. Probably a good idea seeing as a life size Neytiri would be ridiculously big.

This is such a beautiful piece though. Can't imagine how much it would end up costing though.

Looks like there are 2 versions.

1 basic bust only for half the cost of the deluxe version. Deluxe is listed as $6,699 Singapore $, so around 5K USD. Then you would have to add shipping costs on top of that.

I'm guessing this will be 8K in Australia 😲

The head just didn't appear to look much larger next to that guy, but perhaps it is just the photo. It does look much larger next to the Daenerys.

This is even more expensive than I thought it would be $9,200 in Australia,and that is the preorder price, regular price will be $9,400. Elite version is less than half the cost at $4,200.

Anyone looking to pick this one up? I think I will just admire the pictures 😆

This is incredible and massive! Sort of surprised we didn't get more hi-end merch from this movie. Maybe I'm just out of the loop but all I can think of is this and the P1 pieces.

Back