Statue Infinite Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
John Wayne on a horse just went up for pre-orders but I'm not overly impressed with his likeness... Especially for $650.00

Received another Infinite Statue masterpiece today. Fantozzi. Awesome statue.
106005529_912458889218949_1191857536781621693_o.jpg

Well, I did not plan to buy Peter Sellers, as he is sold out in Europe, but today I found out my local eshop got one statue in stock. To clear it up, one piece is travelling my way on Monday. Cant wait. Photo on Tuesday/Wednesday.

Since some of you seem to only follow this generic thread, instead of the threads created for each statue, this may interest you.

Since some of you seem to only follow this generic thread, instead of the threads created for each statue, this may interest you.

Interesting one. Did not know they were doing this.

Not every statue has its own thread. Was searching for thread about Bud Spencer. Search found none. I do not have possibility to start new threads. So I used this one. Could have used the one for P.Sellers before.

Btw. Infinite Statue received their shipment of Bud Spencer statues today, start shipping them tomorrow (21/8/20). Hope I receive him next week.

Not every statue has its own thread. Was searching for thread about Bud Spencer. Search found none.

Here it is. :wink1:

The search feature on this board has been useless for a long time now. Try using Google instead:

Code:
infinite "bud spencer" site:sideshowcollectors.com

:)

Here it is. :wink1:

The search feature on this board has been useless for a long time now. Try using Google instead:

Code:
infinite "bud spencer" site:sideshowcollectors.com

:)

Well, that is something I did not know. Was using the Search in the forum. Thanks. Promise I will use the proper threads next time :)

Btw cannot find any thread about Bud Spencer 1:6 action figure made by Infinite Statue and Kaustic Plastik. Sideshow started selling this one today in the US (preorder, supposed to come in December 2020).

Back