Infinite / Kaustic Plastik: Terence Hill as Trinity (They Call Me Trinity) 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I purchased the eexclusive.I figured shipping will still be cheaper than buying everything individually. Worried about shipping...but on the other end it's so unique.

Hoping I can get another set one day below 100 usd.

I think if we were all rich, we would buy more....but yeah.

I am still missing Bud Spencer....but at some point I need to cool it on my spending.

Is there any place outside ebay selling the 1/6 bud spencer Figure?
Also so re-release in the works correct?

Terence Hill ????

8iuTX4LlGZO.png
Author
Kaustic Plastik
still on QC phase. Hopefully here in February depending on Cargo shipment situation, as you probably know it is not the safest moment ever for Cargo crossing the Suez Channel...
🙄
So some delays can happen

I am beyond excited and honored Kaustic Plastik and Inifinite Statue have asked me to present this early release of Terence Hill as he appeared in "They Call Me Trinity". I've been a huge fan of what they have been doing as a company and with what they have been putting out to the 1:6 collector base these past few years!

They have some of the best artistic talent we have seen in this community and they have a true passion for the source material being huge fans and collectors themselves and it shows in their figures. From John Wayne's True Grit to Bela Lugosi's Dracula.

They are tackling some extremely niche market characters we fans would only dream of having on our shelves. And of course when dealing with niche releases, these tend to be extremely limited with no "second batch". What gets released is what is out there. Limited numbered releases also helps with the collectibility of these pieces as well. It's not like Sideshow or Hot Toys where you have to worry about a second batch "reissue" or a 2.0 that kills the collectibiilty of the piece you currently own

With the release of Terence Hill Only a selected amount of vip collectors received, but the full stock is enroute on the sea cargo right now and will be landing in June.

1000035461.jpg
1000035462.jpg
1000035463.jpg
1000035464.jpg
1000035465.jpg
1000035466.jpg
1000035467.jpg
1000035476.jpg
1000035475.jpg
1000035473.jpg
1000035474.jpg
1000035472.jpg
1000035471.jpg

I have to say, the figures this company makes I either don't know who they are, or don't care to own, but every time I see a review of one they all look so awesome. I'd say this company, even without owning anything they made, is easily in the top 3 sixth scale company out there. Maybe even number 1 with all the cool accessories they include. This looks like a freaking awesome figure, congrats to all who are getting this!

I just watched Dean Knight's review and while I really love that this was made; and to this level, I think KP got the head size wrong. Compared to photos of Terence Hill this looks a bit too wide in the sculpt, but more importantly, next to Bud Spencer his head looks too big by comparison.

Some of the shots of the whole figure made it look quite oddly proportioned to me after looking at some stills for comparison as his wide neck results in his physique looking less slight than his real life body. I think there's a lot of poses can minimise this, but front on I think it's a bit of a distraction.

Screenshot 2024-04-25 at 1.06.59 PM.jpg

If I had this on preorder I'd certainly be just as excited, but missing out on Spencer nixed that idea for me, I'm still thinking about picking it up down the track though as the chances of another Terence Hill figure aren't exactly high. Not trying to sourgrapes it by any means, just my opinion that I thought I'd share as usually I'm the last person to notice these kinds of discrepencies in proportions.

Last edited:
Back