Indy Pre-Orders

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I call him LeDouche as well... and I feel I will continue to do so until he is not longer douchey... which I don't think will ever happen.

This figure is THE one most people want. In fact, a lot of people don't want any other. So there's no way it's just 1981 pieces. This is the piece to get as many people hooked as possible. I even think 3,000 is a small number even for the exclusive but it's closer. The regular should be fairly large, more like the old days. Maybe 10,000, you think?

I got my friend to order mine earlier today. I was really excited when I got hoe and saw what I ordered. I thik the price point is pretty good given all the accessories. Knowing the dart goes in the torch makes it an awesome exclusive. And two heads with four sets of hands really makes it great.

I bet Hot Toys, Takara, or Medicom (or possibly even two of those three) also get the Indiana Jones license and produce 1:6 scale figures.

Looks like it's going to be another expensive year.

The exclusive Indy's my first Sideshow purchase - really glad I got him, completely bored by the exclusive accessories, and hope that the paint job on the final version looks better than what's in the pictures I've seen so far - Harrison is definitely in there, but he is a bit hard to see (much clearer in the unpainted sculpt) I'm not quite sure what is off on the pics - it might be the stubble is too dark, but at least on the hatless head, I think he's looking very slightly surprised...

Last edited:
Welcome aussie!!

I think this Indy figure will not let you down once in hand. He looks to be one of the best 1/6 figures Sideshow has ever made.

The exclusive Indy's my first Sideshow purchase - really glad I got him, completely bored by the exclusive accessories, and hope that the paint job on the final version looks better than what's in the pictures I've seen so far - Harrison is definitely in there, but he is a bit hard to see (much clearer in the unpainted sculpt) I'm not quite sure what is off on the pics - it might be the stubble is too dark, but at least on the hatless head, I think he's looking very slightly surprised...

Welcome to the boards - it is always the hope that the final product just dazzles us; if the final piece is 'almost' as good as the proto, I think many of us will be very, very happy!

Thanks for all the welcomes!! And I actually can't remember where I first heard Sideshow had the Indy license, I've always admired Sideshow in general, and in particular the Star Wars figures from afar (if I ever got too close I woulda bought one of the damn things, and then I would have been truly doomed) but I figured Indy would be one figure who would be able to stand on his own, without the need for the rest of the line around him...

And Prime Clone, as much as I feel the need to be supportive of my fellow Australians, how should I put this...

"No". :D

well put my Indy on order, figure looks really good in most of the pictures. Thing is I barely remember the movies (have to rewatch them soon), but wanted to make sure I had one on hold until then. I remember as a kid liking them alot, holloween indy when i was younger and such. But if after watching the movies again Im all eh, then Ill cancel the order.

Back