Indy PF Split Shipment--Post Your Order Date & Time

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everybody's order info should be updated at this point.

Hopefully it won't be too much longer before the first wave starts to ship, and we can start trying to figure out where the cutoff is for the first and second groups.

Of course, the latest newsletter doesn't list it as a partial shipment in the "30 Days" section, but I won't get my hopes up that anything has changed since the last e-mail update...

It looks to me like they won't be doing a split shipment after all. The e-mail said that ALL orders will begin processing this week. (Mine is out for delivery right now.)

It looks to me like they won't be doing a split shipment after all. The e-mail said that ALL orders will begin processing this week. (Mine is out for delivery right now.)

Wow.. you actually received an email about it. I just had the UPS notice, out of the blue. Not that I am complaining. I look forward to getting the item. it just seemed strange that there was no notice given besides the one from UPS. I have read that other people had the same thing happen. Maybe it was just a glitch for this particular item.

Tom, I went ahead and deleted my name from the list as I cancelled my Exclusive last week--- and my regular sits happily next to my big screen.

I'm really hoping to get mine before Xmas as it's my Xmas present to myself!

:gun

I also bought a regular from a retailer for my older Bro as his Birthday/Xmas present!

:whip

Back