• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Indy Costume for Sale! WESTED jacket!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkArtist81

Super Freak
Reaction score
Almost didn't think about this... But if anyone wants an almost ready made Indy costume, Hat, bag, Wested jacket, and Holster/belt. This is a great opportunity to get them all in one fell swoop! The only thing you would need would be a shirt, pants, boots and a whip! All the hard stuff to find is right here.

l_17ec09cac61860fe8278a8dd1f582c89.jpg

I payed $250 for the jacket alone! The other gear cost me $150.... I would sell it all here to anyone for $280!

The jacket has been weathered and scuffed to look as if it has been used by Indy himself, but not so much that it looks like Hell. I've worn it out during the winter, it's a great coat. (Size 44) The Hat is the LG size Fur Felt Indiana Jones licensed hat, shaped and dirtied a bit already.

The bag and belt was from this place called CostumeBay on ebay, really nice quality.

Back