Indiana Jones PF line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gdb said:
I believe the powers that be are sitting on the rights until Indy 4 gets going. So... maybe in a year or two?

I would really much rather have a 40 year old Indiana Jones than a 65-66-67 year old Indiana Jones. So I am hoping that its not one of those cases when the license that is available is Indiana Jones and the Walker of the Broken Hip. I will say that Ford still does looks pretty good but I would really rather have the Raiders Indy.

Last edited:
SolidLiquidFox said:
Another reason why I am not looking forward to Indy 4: George Lucas and CGI. From digital stunt men to over the top computer graphics for everything, Lucas may forget that what made this franchise great was the sense of adventure, real locations, stunts and the cinematograhy tools of the 80's (as cheesy as some were).

Keep it real Lucas and Spielberg...keep it real.

I tought that Spielberg said that it should be a real indy movie with simpel camera's and special effects just like the previous three

ILM can do models as well, so I wouldn't be worried about that. Didn't I read somewhere that they were trying to write both Willie and Marion into Indy 4?

Back