Inception Dom Cobb by Feng

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Inception Cobb by Feng

If I do this at all, I'm gonna hod out for that.^^^

Will that info be posted here eventually?

That's absolutely fine bud and that's why a new list has been created as I fully appreciate some will be more than happy to go for that version

I am sure that info will be readily available in the general section when proto pics are out :wink1:

Hey didn't Feng do a Last Samurai, I can't find it but swore I saw it at one of his shows, anyone have pics or am I mistaken?

Mike are you interested in this?

Ok guys Feng will do 15 limited heads hand casted and hand painted by himself with totem

The price is $150 plus shipping

Please please only ask to be on the list if you are 100% committed to buying one

1) Teddy Daniels
2) intothevoid
3) MarfMaster
4) SnakeEater
5) Ryu
6) THE JOKER
7) toyadventurer
8) prh1988
9) wofford29

Alright guys got the latest words from Feng just then.
Cobb sculpt is going to be mass produced (no totem). He also willing to do a small run of Cobb head sculpts that are hand casted and hand painted by himself (comes with totem as well)if people interested.

Jack posted this earlier

Going back and forth on this, i'll let you know soon hopefully Teddy

Ah I missed it but yea I definately want a real one, not a recast from Dr. Toys or some crap.

Hey Teddy! I think Im in for the real deal just need to know when payment needs to be in before I fully commit. Let me know. Thanks!

I don't even know that sorry

Maybe Jack can clear that up later

Back