Inception Dom Cobb by Feng

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Feng Inception Petition

Usually around $150. Painted sculpts only.

Enjoy your Headsulpt
runaway2.gif

I'm sure they'll be guys on osw's interested too.

where can I see you're bashes in your sig mate ?. They look great. :D

I'll set up a site and a separate thread soon. Most of my bashes are just me buying real sculptors/artists work and assembling parts.
-Ron

feng's teddy is pretty dead on so I know it'd be overkill for me to do a leo dicaprio.

but inception is my all time favorite movie right now
so if feng does the leo mod,
i will do Joseph Gordon-Levitt.
if not, I wouldn't mind tackling it but I'm afraid to compare likenesses with Feng ...he's too talented
(I know I have my plate full with commissions and whatnot but every once in a while, I like to sculpt "for myself")

to be honest, cobb was not my favorite character in the movie though:monkey3

I agree. Arthur was definitely my favorite character of the film. I would love to see you tackle the Joseph Gordon-Levitt sculpt!

If this does go ahead i would like to have all the gear ready for it, so i was wondering if you guys could give me some help with regards to leather jackets

this is the leather jacket i need

leonardo-dicaprio-inception-septemb.jpg

this is the closest i can find

sku1672.jpg

do you know of any better ones?

Thanks

A few years ago there was a die hard 4 figure made by a small company called subway that has a jacket just like that.

A few years ago there was a die hard 4 figure made by a small company called subway that has a jacket just like that.

Would imagine thats going to be as rare as rocking horse s__t :lol

Not going for the suit look then Manji ?.

I loved the suit he had on whilst they were in the first level.

Just out of interest has Feng actually got back to you yet mate ? , I'd assume since your maybe buying clothing already that he probably has ?.

Last edited:

I would love Cobb, but only if Arthur was also available. We need a JGL sculpt. Plus he is interested in the Riddler role in Batman 3! Very cool.

Back