InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Aragorn 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Between this, their Gandalf and Bruce Wayne... I'd say they over-hyped this show.

Fortunately, their Joker looks good... the only thing I PO'd.
True. They should have done an online showcase like P1 does and attended for instance NYCC.

Although it is frustrating not to see the figure, I would definitely rather wait to see it done properly. There are definitely a few red flags so far with the black coat, black hilt and typo on the name etc. so who knows what else was wrong with it? Hopefully they've realised and are holding off showing it until they've corrected things...

Are people really crying that they delayed the reveal of a dolly? :lol. It’s not that big of a deal, it’s not like any of you flew out to this event to see it, you just waited for a picture to be posted on Facebook.

Are people really crying that they delayed the reveal of a dolly? :lol. It’s not that big of a deal, it’s not like any of you flew out to this event to see it, you just waited for a picture to be posted on Facebook.
Whole presentation was about Aragorn dolly,we have seen the other dolls already, so why are you surprised that ppl are disappointed on a dolly forum? Some people are more passionate than others.

Whole presentation was about Aragorn dolly,we have seen the other dolls already, so why are you surprised that ppl are disappointed on a dolly forum? Some people are more passionate than others.
Because it's not that big of a deal :dunno. I can wait another 2 weeks to see a figure that isn't gonna be out for another year.

After seeing the quality of the video footage, akin to 1980s Bigfoot footage, then I’m kind of glad Aragorn wasn’t there. If you’re going to build-up an event this much then at least have your own cameraman there with your own YouTube stream. We had a stream from that miserable vulture Danoby yet nothing from InArt themselves, come on.

Because it's not that big of a deal :dunno. I can wait another 2 weeks to see a figure that isn't gonna be out for another year.
Who said it was that big a deal to cry about? We were just disappointed. I for one was looking forward to it since they announced it. Maybe ignore the forums next time since it bugs you so much. Haha in fact this seemed to bug you more than the “reveal” bugged us.

Last edited:
The whole event was handled poorly by Inart from buildup to missing prototypes. They should have waited until they had way more ready and done their own prerecorded booth tour, or in house video like JND.

Back