InArt: TDK Batman 1/12 scale?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a 1/6th or 1/12 for reals. Because if it is 1/12 it would be a bummer but more then likely it will sell decently. Inflames toys made 1/12 figures of Chinese odyssey (Monkey King) and other characters that had great detail for the scale and they sold fast. But we'll see personally I prefer they give us the 1/6th instead to go with Joker.

From Justin's InArt office tour video before it got taken down and edited. Not sure what scale those heads are. Looks like Godfather, Ra's, Lucious, Bane being worked on.

inart.jpg

I saw that when it first went up, is the far right Clooney or am I dreaming?
I'm really not sure, sorry.

Suddenly? I’m not so upset that I picked up the civilian version of the Damtoys Godfather rather than the Tuxedo.:lol
They weren't happy about those things being seen and had him edit them out apparently. Just what I saw on Facebook.
Hopefully those are all 1/6 scale. If were to do Ra's it would surely mean a Batman Begins to go with him.

Didn't someone mention that those are just custom sculpts they were using as test paints for technique purposes and didn't want to confuse ppl into thinking they were upcoming products? too late for that now :lol

fully sculpted, exposed joints, traditional small scale figure? That really seems to make this even more pointless then. I know it's one blurry pic but not sure how these will be any better than the MAFEX figures.

Last edited:
Ah so they were serious and I agree they just look like a more detailed Mafex or S.H.F figure. What's the point they might as well just stick to 1/6th imo.

It’s everything I’ve never wanted in a figure.

I bet they’re all over there at sideshow laughing and high fiving each other while recalling the first time they had to offer BOGO on a figure :LOL:

It looks nearly identical to the Mafex 3.0. What the hell was the point?

Do we know if InArt is actually doing the dark knight in 1/6 or did people just assume it would be 1/6 and the only license they have is for 1/12?

Do we know if InArt is actually doing the dark knight in 1/6 or did people just assume it would be 1/6 and the only license they have is for 1/12?
They have the license for The Dark Knight given that's the only movie HL Joker is in, otherwise they wouldn't of been able to make that figure.

They have the license for The Dark Knight given that's the only movie HL Joker is in, otherwise they wouldn't of been able to make that figure.
It may be possible that it goes beyond getting general rights for a property at a specific scale. It could be that you have to get each character's licensing. Does anyone know for sure on this? Any official announcement from InArt that the dark knight will 100% be offering in 1/6?

It may be possible that it goes beyond getting general rights for a property at a specific scale. It could be that you have to get each character's licensing. Does anyone know for sure on this? Any official announcement from InArt that the dark knight will 100% be offering in 1/6?
See the list below along with the description that came with it. Nothing about 1/12
385406-1652451992450.png

385435-1652473771663.png

Some close up shots. It's certainly better than Mafex and other 1/12 rendition of this figure but it's not some insane amount. They got it closer to looking like a 1/6 scale figure. Actually reminds me of what LIM has been achieving with their 1/12 scale figures lately with their recent TLOU release. I just feel like 1/12 scale figures have more or less hit their ceiling in terms of what they can do in this scale. Surprised they want to dip their toes into it.

aKY9E7q.png

WtF4m6k.png

They're 100% gonna do a 1/6 TDK Batman and probably Catwoman/Bane down the road.

K3hKEXg.png
za8aW3R.png
VUpfgq1.png

Back